Chapter 1 - We've Met

Varia's POV

"Stop right there," a male's voice stopped me in my tracks. I tilt my head to the side in questioning, a habit that I have caught on from the recent film I casted in. An over-sexualised film to be exact, that brought some of my past back into my dreams.

"Yes?" I heard Tiana answer before I could. She stood to my left, and I was glad that she agreed to go on this trip with me. I had hoped to cool myself down and forget my past on this trip before getting back onset to film the second part of the film's trilogy.

I had asked her to come with me a few months ago as it would have been weird to ask my 4 older brothers, no matter how close I was to some of them. In addition, she was practically the best sister I could ask for, so I felt her company would be nice.

"Entry passes?" what seemed to be a security guard asked. My stomach did a tight little flip, as my brain processed as to why there would be such a high amount of security. I could almost guess who were in the group we were paired with.

April, the blonde beside me, pulled out the receipt and handed it over to the male. I gave her smile, thanking her. She was part of the pair we were grouped with as for a relative long trip - there was few who wanted to go. We were grouped with her due to the shortage of travellers. If I remembered correctly, her cousin would be joining us in a month's time - after her extended studies in June.

We entered the cafe, with Tiana holding the door after being the first to enter. We thanked her. As we walked in, I saw the setting of four males studying. I opened my mouth to say something as their eyes were all trained to their books. Beside me, I could hear Tiana stifle a laugh as she covered her face.

"He-ey," a voice caught my, or our, attention. I turned to meet him, our eyes crossing paths as he glanced over the three of us. My stomach churned as he trained his attention onto me. Beside me, I viewed his brother - according to tabloids and their interviews - nudge him, as though asking him is he was fine. They were, or he who said hi, was exactly who I hoped to not spend 6 months with.

"Awkward," my co-star for that over-sexualised movie murmured before adding, "didn't think I will see you so soon."

I pulled a tight smile, remembering how he apologised after every heated scene. He somehow never went out of character for the role he was playing though, which amused me slightly. Honestly, it was only then I realised that I never thanked him for not going further than what the was directed.

"Well," I started trying to playing it cool while testing if he have read through his lines for the second movie. The script was made ready in advance for us to read through.

"It is my blood that runs through your veins," I voiced, pulling a chair over in which I swung my legs over before leaning towards him - my actions replicating what was stated in the script.

Unexpectedly, he tilt his head to the side and pulled me towards him.

"Why honey?" he slurred slightly and I cursed the fact that I forgot he was supposedly drunk in this scene.

"Aren't I'm the one who taint your soul? Haunt you through the night? Lurk into your past?" he asked before pulling away.

Around us were confused stares and surprised looks. I watched as Chase, yes that is his name till date, pulled away and shake his head slightly.

"Sorry," he apologised before explaining, "that must have been awkward. That was the lines of the second film."

Indeed it was, my mind wanted to respond as I remembered that this was exactly why I had decided to take this trip in preparation of the second film. I wanted to bite my lip, something I grew accustomed to do so but I held it back.

Beside him, his brother was questioning for an explanation, 'being' jealous. If I had not known better, I would have thought they were a couple. I knew better.

Instead, I shook my head in response, gesturing for Tiana and April - both who were still in shock - to take a seat. April did so, clumsily, still caught up in surprise. Tiana gave her boyfriend and one of my best friends since birth, Paris, a quick hug hug before doing so. She was certainly taken aback that we were going to be on the same trip while I was still appreciating the fact that I hardly blush.

"Hi," the male beside Chase broke the silence. If I followed up with the gossip around Hollywood Life or if I bothered to remember, I would have known that his name was Blake and the brother of Chase.

"Blake, Chase, -," Paris started introducing.

"We don't live under a rock you know?" I intercepted, gently pushing him from the seat diagonally across. I would only do so, considering the fact that he was my best friend. My sister laughed in response, seeing her boyfriend turn away in embarrassment.

"We don't live under a rock too," Chase shot back, "Tiana, Varia, and April."

I tilt my head in question, wondering how he would know given the fact that the three of us are not related in anyway. Unless of course he read tabloids but I somehow remembered him saying that he avoided those. April and her cousin was, after all, grouped with Tiana and I to form the other 'unknown' group due to a shortage of people.

"Well, I do notice things you know. For instance, I am very sure Tiana is Paris' girlfriend and we have met her a few times. From Paris tweets and Instagram, I think you are the female inside it - and from the way he caption his photos, I am almost certain you are one of his best friends. For April, I am very sure she is Abigail's cousin from the photos she sometimes post of social media. I know Abigail as she is Jeremy's girlfriend."

When he finished, everyone was staring at him. For me, I was not sure if I wanted to congratulate him or to call him a stalker. From the corner of my eye, I could see Blake glancing between Paris and I. Well, someone does live under the rock to not know that we were friends. Then again, we usually hang out in small Nashville cafes that rarely receive any paparazzi.

"Well," Jeremy started, breaking the atmosphere that was starting to form, "guess we have to start planning as to where and when we should meet before setting off tomorrow."

We gave a nod and as we started...

My eyes glanced over to Chase slightly, an uneasy feeling sweeping through my chest. 6 months. With your co-star. Of an over-sexualised movie.

-----

A/N

We hope that you liked this chapter. It was so difficult to put it into words with the balance we had to find between information and interest. Do tell us what you think!

Question: What do you think of the characters?

Also, Dylan O'Brien will cast as Chase.

R and meltingrelations