"Are you here to join the club?"

*screaming* IM SORRY IT TOOK A MILLION YEARS OKAY BUT HERE IT IS

You walked with Oka back to the school. As you reached into your locker for your lunch, she spoke suddenly. "You didn't have to do that.."
"What?"
"Say you couldn't go with them for lunch."

You gave her a sad look. "I already said I'd go with you first, and besides I'd rather be with you anyways. Also, I don't have any money." You let out a small laugh. Oka gives you a shy smile, the first one you've seen from her since you met her. "Hm, well if that's what you want." She grabs her lunch and the two of you walk to the rooftop to eat.

And then you see that girl again, causing you to tense up. What's wrong?" Oka asks in a concerned tone.

"That girl..." you whisper in a shaky voice, pointing to the creepy stalker from earlier. "She was spying on Midori and I earlier." You spoke in a low voice so as not to be overheard. Oka gives you a strange look. "What, you mean Ayano? That's weird, she's always been a little quiet but she wouldn't do anything like that.." She replies.

Ayano,, You'll remember that name.

"Oh, are you sure? She seemed kinda creepy, almost like she was angry." You said in a low voice, careful as to not be overheard. Oka shrugged. "I don't know..but that is really strange."

The two of you continue eating your lunch in silence. The day moved on sluggishly as usual for you, you had one thing on your mind and it was making you impatient to have to wait for it. If only you could just get over with it already!
~
You were in your last period, history. The clock seemed to move at an impeccably slow pace as you waited for it to hit 4:00 and be over. Drowsiness took over you and you let your head fall down to your desk, groaning. You were growing too impatient to worry about what your classmates would think about this. Finally the bell rang, it's shrill sound sending a rush of excitement through you. As the other students calmly got up and filed out of the classroom, you however were racing out the door with no regard for anything but getting to the martial arts club. Budo... You thought. His name went over and over in your head as you grabbed your bag hastily from your locker and raced down the hallway towards the Martial Arts Club.

You practically kicked the door open, nobody was there. Confused you look around the room, and the hallways surrounding you. Nothing.. For a moment you worry that maybe there was no club today and that you had embarassed yourself obsessing over Budo for nothing.

"Oh, hi there. Are you here to join the club?"

You whip around, startled by the sudden voice. It belonged to Budo, you realized, and instantly you became flustered. You searched your brain for a response but nothing came.

"Hey I remember you!" He laughs, a look of recognition flitting up on his face.

"Oh yeah..." is all you manage to say. "From swim class." You cursed yourself for your awkwardness.

He nods slightly and then ushers you further into the room. "I never did catch your name." He says, shutting the door behind him. You wondered where the other club members were.

"It's (y/n)." You reply quickly, blushing slightly. He smiles. "Well, (y/n), I assume you're here to join the club? I warn you, it's a tough job. Don't join unless you're sure that you want to commit to it."

You look at him, slightly discouraged. You didn't want to dissapoint Budo in any way, but you wanted to be closer to him. Besides, career paths. I'm sure I could learn quickly if I try really hard... You tell yourself.

"Yeah I'm sure, Budo." You say softly. "Where are the other club members?"

Budo frowns, his grey eyes darting around the room. "I don't know, they're usually good members, but lately they've been skipping out. It's not a big deal if I have to kick out one or two of them, but the whole class? I don't know what I'm going to do."

You press your lips together, wondering how an entire club could just go missing like that. You're not sure what to do now, so you just awkwardly pat Budo on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come back soon." You say, trying to be reassuring. But you didn't exactly believe it yourself. He gives you a tired smile. "Yeah, hopefully."

"So to join the club you'll have to sign the rules list and get your parents permission." He says, changing the subject. "I'll have to make a copy for you at some point, sorry if it takes me a little while. I'm busy with schoolwork and stuff."

"I understand." You reply flatly. You glance at the clock plastered against the light grey walls, noting that it's almost four o clock. "I have to go now..." You say, remembering that your parents don't like you to be out when they're not at home.

"Alright. Well see you later then, (y/n)." He gives you a little wave as you leave the room.

The second you leave the room, butterflies rise in your stomach. He's so nice... You think. You walk out the school with a smile, eager to join the club.