"Yes, im sure."

You push open the school's doors, just in time before the first classes start. Quickly you check your schedule, it seemed you had language first. It was on the second floor. Briskly, you toss the schedule back into your backpack and run upstairs and into the language class. Along with you are several students shuffling into the classroom. Good, you aren't late then.

Confused as to where you should go, you just awkwardly stand by the front door, waiting for somebody to assign you to a seat. A bodacious teacher up front notices you and clasps her hands together. "Ah, sorry. I didn't notice you." She says with a light smile. "You may take the seat over by the map." She orders, pointing to a desk at the back of the class. You nod slightly, walking over to the seat. A thousand eyes seem to follow you as you head to your new desk. It was starting to make you uncomfortable.

As you sit down, the eyes begin to falter back to their own work. Good. The teacher begins to ramble on about subjects that uninterest you. Instead of taking notes, you study the people around you.

There was a girl with strange purple hair tied into spiral pigtails at each side of her head. Sitting next to this girl was a guy with slightly curly hair and heavily shadowed eyes.  Near the front of the class was a girl with bright green hair that fell to her lower back. How strange you looked next to these people with boring uncoloured hair. You decided you'd have to dye it a cool colour soon.

Before you knew it, the class was over. You were just about to leave before the teacher stops you. "Y-yes sensei?" You ask. "The guidance counsellor has asked to see you before lunch, I'd expect now is the best time to go." She says warmly. You nod slightly, curious as to why they'd need you. "Ok, I'll just go now then.." You mumble, turning around and looking at the school map to find your way the the office.

The guidance counsellor's office was on the first floor, near the lockers. You decided that before you go you should find your locker and put your stuff in it.

After you're  done fiddling with your locker, you go to the counsellor's office.  Nervously, you rap on the door with your knuckles. "Come in." A milky voice inside the room says. You twist the doorknob and enter the room. It's very spacious, with bookshelves lining the walls. In the middle of it is a desk, and sitting behind it was the woman who had spoken to you; a curvy, stern looking woman wearing thick rimmed glasses.

You enter the room, hands cupped together in front of you. "Sit." She orders, gesturing to a chair in front of her desk. You obey, quickly sitting in the chair. "I've called you here today to help you plan out your future here at Akedemi. Your performance here will effect what universities you may go to, as well as jobs. Joining clubs and taking special courses can be be official towards this." She explains. "So, what kind of job are you interested in having?"

You think, grasping your mind for any sort of idea, but you couldn't find one. You'd never put too much thought into it. "I'm not sure..." You respond feebly. The counsellor sighs very faintly before continuing. "Well there are 5 different main bases for future jobs. Culinary arts, physical education, the arts, Science and technology, and paranormal studies. And then there are clubs. There's the martial arts club, the cooking club, the gaming club, the occult club, and many more you can see on the club page hung up in the entrance hallway."

You consider her words, remembering the martial arts headband that guy from earlier was wearing. Surely he was from the martial arts club! You decided that would be the club you'd join, even though you weren't exactly interested in martial arts.

"Well, I'm sure you can figure out which clubs are related to which career paths." The guidance counsellor says in a snarky tone. You nod. "Well if joining a club and starting a career path is so important, then I guess I'll join the martial arts club." You respond shyly. The guidance counsellor presses her lips together tightly. " (y/n, this is a very important choice to make. Are you really sure this is the path you'd like to follow?"

You look to the floor. "Yes, I'm sure." She gives you a pressed smile, which surprised you. She seemed so hostile before. "Alright, to join the martial arts club you'll have to speak to the club owner. I believe he is Budo Masuta. If you're unsure who he is, all club owners will be wearing a specially marked armband indicating such."

Budo Masuta? You remembered the cute guy from earlier wearing a strange armband, the thought of him being the club owner sent a rush of dokidokis through your heart all over again. You'd get to talk to him! "Uh, your nose is bleeding, Would you like me to take you to the nurses office?" The guidance counsellor says suddenly, dropping you out of your trance. You blink a few times, and then blush. "No,,,no! I'm fine!" You stutter, and then rush out of the room.

You knew you weren't dismissed yet, but you couldn't take another second in that room. You were too flustered over the thought of Budo Masuta. You gave yourself a few minutes to compose yourself, dabbing the blood from your nose off with a napkin from your pocket before checking your schedule. You had math now, however the meeting with the guidance counsellor had went through half of the class. You gasped, and ran to the class as fast as possible. It was located upstairs, on the far hallway, to make things worse.

The eyes that were trained on you from earlier seem to return, stares piercing into you before returning to their work. The teacher, a firm faced petite woman folds her arms and gives you a cross look. "S-sorry sensei, I had a meeting with the guidance counsellor and lost track of time.." you gasp. She doesn't say anything for a moment, then she points to an empty desk and speaks in a small, deep voice. "Just this once you are forgiven, now take a seat. You'll be expected to arrive on time from now on."

You nod, and obey her orders, sitting down at the desk, but your cheeks were burning. How embarrassing! You turned to the chalkboard, a few equations scribbled down in messy scrawl. You hastily pulled a notebook page out from your panties and jotted them down. Then it seemed after only a few second the class was over. You breathe a sigh of relief and follow the rest of the class out into the hallway.