"Scheduled email time?"

As you and the other students file out into the hallway, you're approached by an upbeat girl with bright green hair whom you recognized from Language class. She approaches you with curiosity, like youre an animal in a zoo. Instead of speaking to you, she simply eyes you up and down with an excited look. You find yourself becoming uncomfortable by this, folding your arms in insecurity as the girl presses a hand to her face and squeals. "Uh, hello there.." you say awkwardly.

The girl grabs your shoulders suddenly, pulling you towards her with joy. "Hi!! You must be the new girl, everybody's so excited that you're here!" She shrieks. A few eyes turn your way and you find yourself blushing from the attention. This girl was weird, but you had to admire her spirit. "They are?" You respond, still indifferent to the idea of being popular. Nobody really payed much attention to you at your old school, the kids here didn't really seem to care about you either. Maybe this girl was just trying to be nice.

Her smile widens as she throws her hands into the air ecstatically. "Yeah! I can't wait to show you to all my friends, everybody is gonna love you. Have you joined any clubs yet?"

You blush again at the reminder of talking to Budo about joining the martial arts club. "No, but I'm thinking of joining the martial arts club.." You say, slowly drifting away from the conversation. You were thinking about Budo, his mesmerizing smile as he looked away from you in embarrassment, his glassy eyes that seemed to reflect every ray of sun from the sky overcast.

"are you alright? Your nose is bleeding! Hey, don't worry it's okay. It happens to me all the time when I see cute boys like Taro Yamada, or that guy from the occult club! Uh,, oops I slipped up haha! Don't tell anybody I said that LOL! So anyways, you're joining the martial arts club! That's so cool, I only wish people would join the gaming club though, hey it's not too late for you though. Maybe you could join instead!
That's kinda rude though, you should do what you want. That's what I do whenever I feel like eating cake. I just go for it ya know! that reminds me of the time when..."

You were able to tune out the girl's endless stream of words as you noticed a strange figure a few feet away,,,spying on you guys? You'd understand it if this person had only been looking curiously for a few seconds, the girl with green hair is very loud. But this girl who was staring at the two of you seemed to be glaring. It freaked you out, you reminded yourself to steer clear of this girl for she seemed like trouble. You made a mental note of her appearance. Straight black hair pulled into a ponytail, dark grey eyes, tall and thin, nice bewbs tho.

"Anyways so that's the story of how I almost got eaten by an angry mouse. Wasn't that funny! I always tell my cousins this story, they liked it so much they've been laughing for so long they can't even answer my calls. I'm flattered, but it does get kinda boring sometimes." You turn back to the green haired girl, who seemed to be finally taking a pause for air.

Before she can continue, you speak up. "Oh, that's...interesting. I'd love to chat more but I have another class now, I'm sure you do too," you say. The girl gives you an offended look. "Oh no, I don't have time for classes now, it's my scheduled email time!" she says. You raise your eyebrows. "Scheduled email time?"
"Yeah, now's the time when I have to email Yandere Dev about my ingrown toenails. I'm sure he'd also like to hear about my earwax extractions last Sunday but I wouldn't want to be a bother. Anyways, you go off to your classes, see you in a bit!" She says giving you a little wave before running off. You stand there, still as a statue registering what had just happened. That girl was so strange. Suddenly she stops in her tracks and turns back towards you. "By the way, I'm Midori!" she calls out to you. Then she races back into the opposite direction. Midori, she seems nice.. you think.

You turn back to where you saw that creepy girl glaring at you, but she was gone. The thought of somebody disappearing so soundlessly like that sent shivers up your spine.

With a tired sigh you run out of the school, towards the change rooms. You'd have to be quick if you didn't want to be late again. As you swung the door to the change rooms open, you saw it was empty. Instantly you began to panic, what if you were late for class again! That would only add to the bad impression that you'd made for yourself already. Relax. You tell yourself. It's your first day, nobody's expecting you to be perfect.

You allow yourself a moment to breathe as you remove your school uniform and reach into your gym locker for your swimsuit. Just as you're about to pull it out you jump back in terror. There was somebody watching you who you hadn't noticed until now. You instantly covered yourself, blushing madly. The girl's eyes widen and she suddenly seems to realize what just happened, she's blushing too. "Sorry! I-I, uh I didn't mean to.. I was just uh,, I couldn't find my bathing suit!!" She gasps, running out of the change room. You blink a few times, that was embarrassing, but you didn't think the girl meant any harm. You did however notice she looked oddly similar to the shadowy eyed boy you'd seen in language class in the morning. Maybe they were related? It didn't matter, you had to change right now or you'd be late again.

Quickly you slip the swimsuit on and head outside, behind the gym where the pool was. Okay, let's do this.