Chapter Sample

Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately and I haven't had much time to write so here's a quick sample of the latest chapter.

You walked with Oka back to the school. As you reached into your locker for your lunch, she spoke suddenly. "You didn't have to do that.."
"What?"
"Say you couldn't go with them for lunch."

You gave her a sad look. "I already said I'd go with you first, and besides I'd rather be with you anyways. Also, I don't have any money." You let out a small laugh. Oka gives you a shy smile, the first one you've seen from her since you met her. "Hm, well if that's what you want." She grabs her lunch and the two of you walk to the rooftop to eat.

And then you saw the girl again, you froze in place. "What's wrong?" Oka asked in a concerned tone.

"That girl..." you whisper in a shaky voice, pointing to the creepy stalker from earlier. "She was spying on Midori and I earlier." You spoke in a low voice so as not to be overheard. Oka gives you a strange look. "What, you mean Ayano? That's weird, she's always been a little quiet but she wouldn't do anything like that.." She replies.

Ayano,, You'll remember that name.

"Oh, are you sure? She seemed kinda creepy, almost like she was angry." You said in a low voice, careful as to not be overheard. Oka shrugged. "I don't know..but that is really strange."

The two of you continue eating your lunch in silence. The day moved on sluggishly as usual for you, you had one thing on your mind and it was making you impatient to have to wait for it. If only you could just get over with it already!
~
You were in your last period, history. The clock seemed to move at an impeccably slow pace as you waited for it to hit 4:00 and be over. Drowsiness took over you and you let your head fall down to your desk, groaning. You were growing too impatient to worry about what your classmates would think about this.