~chapter 21~

Hanna's POV

"Who's gone?" I asked putting my phone on speaker so that Caleb was able to hear.

"Melissa." Spencer said immediately panicking me.

"How?" I asked.

"I came home with Aria and asked my parents where Melissa was and they said that she was on her way back to the UK." Spencer sighed.

"We all know she's not. She's probably lurking around the corner right now ready to report it to A as soon as possible." I said with a shudder.

"Don't worry Hanna. We will protect Treasure at all costs." Caleb said.

"Bye Hanna and Caleb. Talk to you later." Spencer said.

"Bye." Caleb and I chorused in unison.

**********

Caleb and I were going over to Spencer's barn leaving Treasure with my mom.

When we arrived we both got out the car and ran to the barn because it was raining and the sky was dark.

"Hey guys." I greeted them as we entered the barn doors and closed them behind us.

The rest of the girls and guys were already there.

"So what are we gonna do about Melissa?" Aria asked.

"Well we know she's probably red coat and she's working with über A." Spencer said sighing.

"Well I brought this in case." Toby said putting his gun up.

We were all surprised but relieved at the same time.

Suddenly the lights went out.

About five seconds later they came back on and we were all scared.

Emily's eyes widened as she looked past us.

We all turned around and screamed.

Standing there was Melissa in a red coat and besides her was somebody with a black hoodie with a face mask.

"Shut up!" Melissa growled in a menacing voice.

"How could you be working with A!" Spencer shouted crying

"Oh you little bitch. This is all your fault." Melissa shouted back.

"Why! Just why!?" Alison asked as we all cried.

"It all started out with me sending texts to Alison to keep away from Ian. But she wouldn't and she always angered me so I kidnapped her." Melissa said with a smirk.

"After I thought it was over and then Spencer you just had to kiss Wren. You little .... Anyways after that I let it slip. When Ian and I started dating I was angry when I found out you as well had kissed him!" Melissa now was really angry.

"And I know you little bítches killed him. So after Mona was revealed to be A I took over the game. I was A until Hanna kissed my boyfriend at that time Wren Kingston." Melissa said as she glared at me.

"No he came onto me." I said.

"Oh that's what you and Spencer both said. You ugly little liars. In case you didn't know Hanna he was my boyfriend again at that time." Melissa replied.

The person next to her put his hand on the corner of his mask. He then took it off making all of us gasp.

"Omg!" Spencer said as we all looked at Wren Kingston.

"Hello bitches." He said with an evil chuckle.

"So which one of you dies first." Melissa said taking out her gun.

Caleb wrapped his arm around me as we all cried.

"I love you Hanna." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.

Then a gun shot rang out.

Thank u for reading please vote and comment.

This going to be the second to last chapter

~M