~chapter 9~

Caleb's POV

I was still at Toby's with Toby and Ezra but we were getting nowhere. "So is Alison alive or not?" I asked.

"I really think that she is." Toby said. "Alison always loved playing games and she could be A." 

"But why would she fake her death?" Ezra asked.

We all fell into silence while we thought about it. I've never met Alison, but by her description she is a she-devil.

The silence was broken when my phone rang. I picked up and the caller ID said Rosewood Mall. I  answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Caleb. I need you to help me." I heard Hanna's precious voice say.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"A framed me. Now I'm in one of the jail cells at the mall and I can't reach my mom so can you get her?" Hanna asked.

"Yes, I'm on my way." I said while I put on my jacket.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied before we both hanged up. 

"Where are you going?" Toby asked. Both he and Ezra looked confused. I went and put on my shoes while I explained .

"A framed Hanna for robbery and now she's in Rosewood mall jail and I need to get her mom so she could get her out." I said quickly.

"Is Aria, Emily, and Spencer with her?" Ezra asked concerned.

"They did go shopping together, so yeah." I replied.

"Hold on we're coming with you." Toby said as he and Ezra got on their shoes and jackets.

After they finished we left the apartment and got into Ezra's Prius.

*******************************

Hanna's POV

"Ugggggg!" I groaned loudly. After I got arrested I was put in jail. I had to wait thirty minutes before I was allowed to call my mom. When I tried calling her she didn't pick up so I had to call Caleb to go get her.

Spencer, Emily, and Aria were sitting on the benches while I sat in a small jail cell. Why does A hate me so much. Couldn't the b!tch leave me alone. I was pregnant for God's sake!

**********************

Caleb's POV

We arrived at Ashley Marin's house and we all got out. 

"Her car is in the driveway." Ezra pointed out.

We were all confused. We went up to the door and I knocked on it three times. We waited awhile but the door wasn't opened.

"Try calling her." Toby suggested.

I took out my iPhone and dialed her number. The message went straight to voicemail.

I sighed, "It went to voicemail." 

All of a sudden I remembered something. I went to one of the pot plants which were around the porch and lifted it. Under there was a spare key.

"Jackpot." I said grinning at Toby and Ezra as I held up the spare key. I went to the door and opened it with a key.

"Mrs. Marin? Ashley? Hello? Anyone home? Pastor Ted?" I called.

"Nobody's home." Toby said.

"Thank you Captain Obvious." I said sarcastically. Toby rolled his eyes.

"You know what. Caleb you check upstairs, Toby checks down here on the first floor, and I'll go check the basement." Ezra said.

"Ok." Toby and I said in unison. I marched up the stairs taking the steps two at a time.

I headed to the bathroom first and looked in. It was empty. 

I went and checked in Mrs. Marin's and Pastor Ted's bedroom which they now shared and looked in. It was also empty. 

I then went into the last bedroom on the hall. Hanna's old bedroom. I opened the door and it creaked open weirdly. 

I stared in and my jaw dropped.

********************

Hanna's POV

"Ma'am?" The security guard asked as he came over to the cell bars.

"What?" I snapped angrily. I was leaning against the cell bars and I was tired.

The security guard flinched. "We checked the security footage and we know it wasn't you who shop lifted."

I stood up quickly and so did my friends who stayed by my side all day. 

"Who was it then?" Emily asked eagerly.

"We don't know the identity of the person but they had on all black with a black hoodie and a face mask of you." The security guard said pointing to Emily.

We all looked at each other remembering the time we went to Hector's and he had a mask of Emily.

"OMG!" Emily exclaimed the fear on her face showing.

"Don't worry though. We know it wasn't you and we are undergoing investigation to find the culprit." The security guard replied.

"Could you please let me out?" I begged.

"Oh yeah." The security guard said taking out the keys to the cell. As soon as he opened it I sighed in relief and I engulfed the girls into a group hug.

"You get to keep the necklace for the false accusation and congratulations on your pregnancy." He said kindly.

"Thank you." I said. The girls helped me pick up my bags and we left. 

"Let's go home." I said exhausted.

***************************

Caleb's POV

I screamed out loud. I heard pounding on the stairs as Toby and Ezra followed my voice upstairs.

I ran to Ashley Marin who had blood coming out of her temple. I turned her around and her eyes fluttered. "Alison." Was the only thing she muttered before falling unconscious again.

*****************************

Please vote, comment, share, and follow

Thank you guys for reading this and tell me any ideas if you want and why do you guys think that Ashley muttered Alison's name?

~M