~chapter 5~

Caleb's POV

I was frozen. Hanna just told me she was pregnant.

"You're wh--att?" I stuttered. Hanna came towards me and took my hands. I flinched and moved back. I know it was a shitty move but I was in disbelief.

Hurt flashed through Hanna's eyes. "No! You can't be." I shouted.

"Caleb, imagine a beautiful baby girl or boy." Hanna said trying to soothe me.

I did the one thing that I could do in this situation.

Run away.

Hanna's POV

Caleb ran past me and I heard the door slamming down stairs. I fell onto my bed as I started crying. It was at first soft until it was full out bawling like a baby.

I heard soft heels coming towards me. It was my mom. "Hanna? Honey, what's wrong?"

I got up and dried my tears. I looked at my mom scared to tell her my secret. "Mom, Caleb left me." She embraced me into a hug. I started crying again.

"Why?" She asked finally pulling back.

I was tired of keeping secrets. "I'm pregnant and he's the dad."

My mom was starstruck. "Hanna! I told you to use protection. I also said no Haleb time."

"I know." I sobbed and she gave me a hug again.

-------------------------

Today was Friday. I decided to stay home and Emily said she would stay with me. My mom had left for work and we were downstairs making breakfast.

I was scrambling eggs while Em made some pancakes. I told her and my friends about Caleb and my mom. I felt like I could really talk to Emily though. Emily was my best friend and vice versa. So were Aria and Spencer. It was team Hannily and team Sparia.

We finally sat down with scrambled eggs, pancakes, turkey bacon, and orange juice. "How's teen pregnancy going?" Emily asked. I laughed.

"I hate morning sickness. Sometimes it happens in the day or night." I ranted.

Me and Em finished breakfast and headed to the living room for Netflix. "What do you want to watch?"

"One Tree Hill." Emily said. We were on season 4. I shipped Hayley and Nathan. They been together through thick and thin and Hayley was pregnant. And Nathan was actually happy.

----------------------

I was coming back home after driving Emily home. It was seven pm right now. The house was dark except for a light glow coming from the kitchen. I was scared my mom was at work. Was it A.

I unlocked my door and grabbed one of my heels with a spike. I went through the kitchen and there was some over the sink. I screamed, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The person turned around and I aimed the heel at him. He ducked. That's when I noticed it was Caleb.

"Caleb! What the freak? I thought you were A." I exclaimed taking deep breathes.

"I could tell." Caleb said standing up straight. He came over to me, that's when I noticed what was around me. There were candles surrounding the table and counters. On the floor were beautiful red rose petals. On the table was lasagna. Caleb took my hands as I teared up. "Hanna I'm so sorry for the other day, I didn't mean to freak and run away. I was scared. I was abandoned by both my parents. What if I am a terrible dad. I don't want to abandon my own kid and hopefully future wife. I love you both." He gave me a passionate kiss on the lips while he put his other hand on my stomach. I kissed back. I was so happy.

When Caleb released the kiss I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. He looked back at me too. "I'm starving." I blurted out.

Caleb chuckled, "Some things never change." He served us both lasagna and held my hand while we ate. We both sat in a comfortable silence until I decided to break it.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?"

He looked at me surprised. "Hmmmmm....I really don't care. I would want a mini Hanna running around. Or a mini me." I laughed in agreement.

------------------

After dinner we went to the living room. We watched the Lion King. It was my favorite Disney movie. Half way through the movie, Caleb started kissing me. I kissed back. He was passionate and I was happy. Was sex allowed while I was preggers.

We continued the make out session until we both heard an engine running. It sounded close. I looked at Caleb confused. All of a sudden a car came through the house. Caleb pushed me to the side before it hit us both. But, I managed to black out.

Before I did I felt Caleb's hand in mines.

-------------------

A/N: GUYS I'm so sorry I didn't update for so long. I had tests all week. One in Spanish, two in math, two in English, one in science, two in social studies. I was like wtf. But.... I'm sorry please vote comment and fan. I love all of you.
-M