"That's why I asked Erwin if we could investigate the big oak tree again. My squad and Squad Levi. Just in case if there's anything we missed." She blabbed.

  "Tch, you had to drag my squad into this did you Shitty Glasses." Levi groaned.

  "This may be a gigantic step for humanity!" Hange defended.

  "That's fine, we'll go, when exactly?" Levi questions.

  "Two weeks from now. Erwin insisted that we get some extra training in just in case of emergencies." Hange confirmed.

  Levi nodded meekly and continued on with paperwork while Hange left.

  "Another expedition." I groaned and flopped my head onto Levi's desk.

  "That Hange does have good reasoning skills though." I nodded.

  "She's both intelligent yet stupid at the same time." Levi added.

  "Is that a compliment or an insult?" I laughed.

  "Both. Now, Chance inform the other squad members that we are going to have an all day training session tomorrow." Levi tapped his pen on the wooden desk.

  "Gotcha!" I stood up and strolled out the office door.

I walked down the hallway and found Eren and Petra talking about something.

"Petra! Eren!" I waved them over.

"Oh hello Chance what's up?" Petra greeted.

"Levi says that tomorrow is going to be a full day training session so I would get enough rest of I were you." I laughed a bit.

"You and the Corporal are on first name basis?" Eren cut in.

"Ah... I guess?" I stated.

"We know now Chance thanks for telling us, I'll go tell the others so don't worry about it." Petra smiled kindly.

"Thanks Petra you're a lifesaver." I nodded.

"Chance do you want to hang out sometime? You know, because we didn't get to at Sheena?" Eren offered expectantly.

"Sorry Eren, I'm going to rest now." I looked away.

"Chance you need to stop turning the poor guy down! It's a blast at his ego." Petra laughs.

"Ahaha sorry Eren." I apologized.

"Chance are you and the Corporal dating or something?" Eren prodded.

"Why would you think that?" Petra demands.

"Well I saw them hanging out at town so I just guessed." Eren crossed his arms.

  "We are not..." I state. Well technically not right? I mean he didn't ask me out or anything.

  "Oh." Eren smiled happily.

  "Well I have to go now. Later." I walked away. I turned a corner to go to my room.

    "What was that." A cold voice startled me.

  "Argh! Oh it's just you Levi..." I sighed in relief.

  "What was that?" He demands.

  "What was what?" I was confused.

"Why didn't you tell him we were dating?" Levi glared.

"We're dating?" I mumbled.

"If we weren't I wouldn't be able to do this." He walks closer to me and closes the distance on our lips. The soft sensation and the bitter taste of black tea in his mouth left me craving more, so when it ended, I grabbed his cravat and pulled him in for one more kiss.