Random Midnight Conversation

"Brendon," I whined. "Share the goddamn covers, I'm freezing my flat ass off."

     "Your ass isn't flat, quit lying. And here, just cuddle with me."

    "Nuh."

    Brendon pouted. "Are you still mad at me?"

    "Yes."

    "Baby, I said I was sorry. I won't steal your hot coco again, I promise." He held his arms out to me. "Forgive me?"

     "You also ate all the marshmallows."

     "I'll buy you more." Brendon made puppy dog eyes. "C'mon, Y/N."

     I huffed and snuggled into his chest. "I can't stay mad when you give me those eyes," I grumbled. "Fuck you."

    "Well, I'm always up for sex..." Brendon angled himself and reached for the nightstand drawer's handle.

     "Brendon!" I smacked his hand.

     He laughed and hugged me tightly. "What?"

     "You're a slut sometimes, you know that?"

     "Honey. I invented being a slut."

      I rolled my eyes. "I don't doubt it."

     "Hey, you married this slut. You love this slut."

     "Ugh, don't remind me."

     Brendon huffed. "Rude much?"

     "I'm teasing you, numbskull," I said, flicking his fivehead. "I love you."

    "Do you, Y/N? Do you? How do I know you're not lying?"

     "Well, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Without Taking Her Clothes Off, so I mean–"

     He covered my mouth. "When are you ever going to stop making that goddamn reference?!"

     I pushed his hand away. "When you stop chiming in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door!"

    "I hate you so much," Brendon laughed.

    "Bullshit," I scoffed. "You adore me."

    "Okay, yeah, that's true," he admitted. "I adore you so much and I dun want you to freeze to death. I'd be so lonely without you," he said as he covered me with the blankets.

"And no one would love you like I do," I stated as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Not even if they tried," he agreed, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist so I was pressed as close against as possible. Not even a sheet of cellophane could fit between us, nor anyone could get between us.

"So fucking share the goddamn covers or you'l never be loved again."

"Yes ma'am."

I pulled away slightly to flick his fivehead again. "And don't call me ma'am. I'm not an old lady."

"Ow," he whined.

A/N: I wish I had someone to lovingly banter with in the middle of the night
Sorry I haven't updated sooner, school is getting in the way of my life.
Tanto amor,
PhoenixBenzedrine💖💖💖💖💖