Things'll Be Better In The Morning, I Promise

❤️💛💙Beebo💙💛❤️: I'm on the porch, baby.

Me: Coming!

❤️💛💙Beebo💙💛❤️: Take ur time :)

     With my duffel bag over my shoulder, I stepped outside, locking the front door behind me.

     "Y/N!" Brendon yelled, hugging me and kissing me. "Hi!"

     Despite my shitty mood, I giggled."You're so full of energy."

     "Yeah I am!" Brendon's smile suddenely faded."You have your bag. What's wrong?"

     He knew that if I had my bag with me, I wasn't staying home that night, and it wasn't because of a sleepover. "Uhm, I'll tell you once we get to your place, okay?"

     "Babe-"

     "Brendon, please. It can wait twenty øne minutes."

❤️💛💙❤️💛💙❤️💛💙❤️💛💙❤️💛💙❤️💛

     "Alright, Y/N, spill. What's wrong?" Brendon asked once we were in the privacy of his bedroom.

     "It's not important."

     Brendon's expression was extremely concerned."Baby, please tell me. I need to know what's wrong. I don't want you to bottle it up and explode one day."

     I back flopped on his bed and and stared at the ceiling. He layed down next to me and took my hand. "It's really stupid, Bren. You're going to laugh at why I'm upset."

     "Your problems are not stupid, and I'm not going to laugh. You know that."

     I sighed."Yeah, I do."

     "What's got you down, babe?"

     "Well, two of my friends were supposed to meet up at In&Out for lunch at one in the afternoon, and they instead went at twelve without me. When I texted them about it, they were like,'No, we said we would meet you at noon, stop accusing us of lying.' O don't even know why I bother with those two. And you know how I've been spending a lot of time outside the house?"

     "Yeah..."

     "My parents asked me what was up with that, and when I told them I was looking at colleges, and they flipped. They were like,'Oh, no, that's not happening. You are going to work at the family pharmacy and go to community college and that's final,' and I'm like,'No, I'm not, because I don't want to work at your stupid pharmacy. I'm going off to college and I'm going to be my own person whether you like it or not,' and they started screaming at me, and..." I squeezed my eyes shut. A tear trickled out. "I can't take it anymore. I need summer to end sooner so I can turn eighteen and fucking leave."

     Brendon hugged me tightly."I'm sorry, baby. I'm so, so sorry."

     "Don't be. It's not your fault. And I need to stop whining about my problems."

     "You're not whining at all. It's okay to be frustrated, especially about this. How about you go to bed? You must be tired."

     "I don't want to go to bed. I want to sit here and talk to you all night."

     Brendon chuckled and wiped a tear from my cheek. "At least put on pyjamas so you'll be comfortable."

     "Can I wear something of yours?"

     "Sure." Brendon got up, pulled out a t-shirt and sweatpants from his drawer, and handed them to me.

     I had him turn around so I could get dressed. When I was done, I pulled back his blankets and then pulled them over me. "Join me, Bren," I whined. I'm cold and lonely without your arms around me."

     Brendon crawled under the covers and pulled me into his arms. "Is that better?"

     I nodded. "So much better."

     "So, do you want to stay up and talk?"

     "Yes."

     We stayed up and talked until the sun went down and the moon had completely risen into the night sky. "Go to sleep, Y/N. You sound tired," Brendon whispered.

     "I'm not... tired," I slurred.

     "Yes, you are. You sound like you're drunk."

     "Nuh... uh..."

     "Yuh-huh. We can talk all you want tomorrow morning, okay?"

     "Mm... hmm..."

     Brendon chuckled. "Goodnight, baby. Things will be better in the morning, I promise," he whispered, kissing my forehead."I love you."

     "Love... you... too..." I murmured, curling into his chest and falling asleep.

A/N: Wow that sucked even worse than the last one