Lazy Day At Home

A/N: Key-
Y/N~ Your Name
Y/H/C~ Your Hair Colour
Y/E/C~ Your Eye Colour

Brendon's POV

     I made fists with my hands and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. When I stopped, I turned onto my side so I was facing Y/N. Their Y/H/C covered their beautiful face, so I finger combed it back. Her gorgeous Y/E/C eyes were shut. Their soft lips would part as she took a deep breath in. She looked so peaceful. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed their forehead, then the tip of her nose, then their perfect lips. "I love you," I whispered.

     "I love you, too," they whispered back groggily.

     "My sleeping beauty has finally awoken."

     "And now I'm going back to sleep." They curled into my chest, making me chuckle.

     "Are you still tired?"

     They nodded. "I just want to stay in bed with you the entire day and eat and cuddle and watch TV.

     "I would love to do that, but we need to eat."

     "So call Pizza Guys. They deliver."

     "What about breakfast? And dinner?"

     "I dunno... for dinner, we could order Chinese or something. That place downtown delivers."

     "No place delivers breakfast though."

     "We can sleep until lunch time."

     I laughed. "Sounds like a plan, princess."

     "Wait, really?!" I could hear the excitement in her voice; it was adorable.

     "Yes, really."

Your POV

     The TV played Modern Family quietly in the backround as Brendon and I talked about literally anything and everything. His arm was around me, with his hand on my waist. His other hand was on my thigh, and my hand was on top of his, our fingers laced together (A/N: If that makes any sense, lol). An empty pizza box was shoved into the trash can by our bed.

     "...so that's how we decided the name Panic! At The Disco," Brendon finished.

     "That's so cool," I said.

     We sat in silence for a moment. "Hey Y/N?"

     "Yeah, Brenny?"

     "I'm glad you suggested this, princess." I've enjoyed today a lot."

     "I've enjoyed today a lot as well, babe. We should do this more often."

     "We really should." Brendon kissed the tip of my nose. "Let's go to bed, okay?"

     "Okay."

     "Okay."

     "Maybe okay will-"

     "Don't you fucking dare make a The Fault In Our Stars reference," Brendon warned me, laughing.

     "Or what?"

     "I don't know, but you won't like it."

     "Ooh, I'm so scared," I teased him.

     "You should be."

     "Brendon, baby, you're not scary."

     "Yes I am. I am so scary."

     "Coming from the guy who is also a drag queen on Snapchat."

     "Oh, shut up."

     "Make me."

     "I would, but that's a lot of work."

     "Hell yeah, it is! Now, I thought we were going to bed."

     "We were going to bed."

     "I'm tired, therefore we shall go to bed." I turned off the lamp on my nightstand, then got comfortable in Brendon's embrace. "Goodnight, babe."

     "Night, my love," he said, kissing me. "I love you. Sweet dreams."

     "I love you, too, Bren. Sleep well."

A/N: That was really bad, sorry :(
Thanks for the 100+ views!!! I really don't deserve it lol
PhoenixBenzedrine❤️❤️❤️