No.6 school trip to LA

Kim taehyung POV
Today was the school trip and to be honest since that day I kissed Jennie everything has changed. I started to grow more and more feelings for her.
Today I woke up early so I could pick up Jennie and I did so I got changed and went to eat breakfast.

Jennie POV
I woke up early because V texted me that he will pick me up early. So I woke up and got dress and packed for the trip. I went outside and saw V we had matched again it was kinda cute I was wearing a white shirt with gray over ralls while V was wearing a white shirt with gray pants.
I went to go hug him I didn't know if me and V were a thing so I just told lets be friends for now on.
We went to school and to our groups. OK CLASS please hop on the plane the person who you sit next to in class will sit together in the plane so please proceed Mrs.shit said.
I went up to V and held his hand so we wouldn't get lost because people were just pushing and pushing. It was a 7hour ride so I fell asleep on V shoulder he felt so warm.

I woke up by Mrs.shit saying CLASS we will be taking a break at the beach please stay with your group. So I went to my group and Jungkook and Mark had to go use the restroom so V took me my hand to go play volley ball with him by the way I'm the best at volleyball well that's my opinion.

 So I went to my group and Jungkook and Mark had to go use the restroom so V took me my hand to go play volley ball with him by the way I'm the best at volleyball well that's my opinion

I was on V team while Jungkook and Mark were on the other team and thanks to me V and Me won😏. Whisper and whispers all I heard was boys and girls saying
Did that bitch seduce my Oppas
Eww I wish she was back being the nerd
Why is she always matching with our Oppas
OMO she's so hot I can't believe I model with her and I didn't even notice her
Wow I can't believe she rejected me
I wonder what she would look like with a bikini
V heard too and went up to all of them and said LEAVE MY PRINCESS ALONE! V, Jungkook , and Mark ran up to hug me and said SHE IS OUR PRINCES! I started laughing so hard.
We went back on the plane and it was so cold in there so V bought me a brown sweater to wear and so I sitting by the window and fell asleep.

Kim taehyung POV
I saw princess fall asleep so I took a picture of her for memories she is so beautiful I'm one lucky guy I thought in my I'm one lucky guy

Jennie POVAfter 6 hours we finally arrived at are hotel it was pretty amazing my group was-V-Jennie-Jungkook -Mark -jisoo I was pretty happy I mean I got to know jungkook's finance in this trip yay

Jennie POV
After 6 hours we finally arrived at are hotel it was pretty amazing my group was
-V
-Jennie
-Jungkook
-Mark
-jisoo
I was pretty happy I mean I got to know jungkook's finance in this trip yay.V had to help the teachers because he had go into trouble 😔 so he couldn't hangout with us.
Jungkook had left with jisoo pretty cute right. Mark asked me to go to the mall so of course I said yes we went to the mall I didn't really want anything because I mostly have everything but whatever I still got a really really cute sweater I was going crazy over that sweater.
I heard Mark laugh I told him YAH leave me be I also giggled a little bit because Mark told me in a Aigoo face saying princess I'm sorry he pouted I rolled my eyes.
So we walked around at the park where I tripped and almost fell but Mark caught me and told me he will give me a piggy back ride since I hurted my leg.
So I was on Mark's back when I saw jisoo and Jungkook walking around too it was so cute but it didn't look like Jungkook was having fun V came and asked what was wrong I told him I hurted my leg he nodded.
But when Jungkook saw me he ran up to Mark and said in a ride voice What did you do to my Jennie I told him to stop he just grabbed my hand but I letted go of his hand and asked him what is wrong with you!
He sighed and walked away.
Jisoo walked up to me and pulled my hair stay away from him!
I didn't feel to good and fell asleep on Mark's back I heard Mark and V yelling at jisoo saying YAH don't hurt our princess! When I woke up I saw Mark and V laying beside me on the bed. I was still tired until Mark and V woke me up I said
Eomma 5 more minutes.
I heard them laugh.