No.3 I MISSED YOU PRINCESS

Mark Tuan POV
When I saw the way Jungkook and Jennie were hugging and walking together I knew my plan would be much harder.
I went up to my best friend Kim taehyung and hugged him Oppa I'm sad. He said WAE IS MY BABY SAD DO I NEED TO BEAT SOME UP! No V Oppa I think I might not break someone heart this year. He said that's impossible who wouldn't wanna go out with you. I said nerd girl. V Oppa said forget her she looks to much like Jennie. Really I thought she looks nothing like her. I had that confused face. Well I gtg Oppa my eomma will get mad if I'm late for are dinner.
It's been almost 2years since I last ate with my parents.

Kim taehyung POV
I wanted to know if that was really Jennie so I followed her. She was literally running like crazy where would have to go in a such a rush. She was fast when I caught up to her she stop I had to hide behind a trash can eww to make sure I wouldn't get caught. She started to walk into a photo shoot and into a drama scene. When she was done changing she walked out of the room it was Jennie she had gotten even more beautiful the last time we met.😍

I wanted to go up to her and comfort but I couldn't not when all these people were watching

I wanted to go up to her and comfort but I couldn't not when all these people were watching. When she was done I waited for her she look surprised when she saw me before she could say a single word I went for a tight hug. I whispered to her I missed her and said why did you  start ignoring me I'm sorry I didn't comfort you when you were going through everything.
We went to a cafe nearby she didn't say a word so I said YAH you have to hangout with me now I really missed you sincerely. She smiled and said ok ok but what if all your fan girls jump and attack me. I laughed don't worry I'll protect you princess. When we were in elementary Jennie would call me her knight and she would be my princess. YAH I'm to old to be called your princess but I still ignored her and patted her head and said your still my little princess and smiled.
I walked her home. You better hangout with me tomorrow and waved goodbye.
I really missed you princess.

Jennie POV
I saw knight again at my photo shoot he hugged me tightly I was happy I saw knight again. I went home and fell asleep when I first saw my bed YAY a break from all those drama scenes and photo shoots. I woke up at 6:00 AM again and took a quick shower and putted on my uniform and went to school. I saw Knight and waved he went to go hug me and pinched my cheeks and said come on princess and he held on to my hand.
Every one was looking I heard whispers  and whispers but V Oppa told me to ignore them.
We went to sit at a table and I saw the famous mark tuan Oppa I rolled my eyes. Yah V why u got to steal my girl said Mark.
Really This is Jennie said V Oppa.
OMO JENNIE I can't believe I tried to hit on you said Mark
Don't worried about it I changed my style because I don't want to be those rich bitches I said. But I still model and do drama scenes. I got a text from Jungkook I open my phone

Jungkook bestie📱:
I'm sick today bestie😔😷 I won't be able to go to school
Today.

Jennie:
It's ok get some rest 😴.

I see V look at my phone and take it YAH LET GO OF MY PHONE KNIGHT!
He smiles and gives it to me.
You know we just talked about life and stuff.
Kim taehyung POV
All three of us went to class like the old days holding each other hand we all missed you princess. I saw Sehun and gave him the death stare I also saw Jennie laugh at the way I stared at sehun. I'm glad I could make my princess happy. School was over and Mark had to go home to see his parents its been years since he last saw him he looked really happy.
I asked Jennie if she wanted to go to Disney land since I had two tickets and I didn't  want to waste them.
She said yes because she also was bored.
I told her to go home and get changed and I will meet her outside of her house.
She walked out and we ended up wearing the same black and white shirt and some skinny pants and some cute white shoes.

I had to take a picture of her so I told her to sit down and pose.

Daebak my princess does look like a model. We went to Disney land and the first ride we went to was the big roller coaster she was definitely a dare devil. It was pretty cute she held on to me tightly and saying OMO should I back out wait no I'm not scared of this. I said don't worry princess you have me. We heard OK PASSENGERS WE WILL NOW START THE RIDE. At first it was really slow but then We got up on the top and it was going down real  fast my princess was already screaming and holding on me tightly but then I also got scared and held onto her. They also took a picture of us screaming and the funny thing even when my princess is screaming she still looks beautiful. I heard a giggle it was princes laughing like crazy at our picture she was saying
OMO MY KNIGHT LOOK SO UGLY.
HAHAHA!

Next we went on the things with a bunch of horses and that thing well I didn't know what it was since I never really been on them but princess suggested it.
It was all full but there was only 1 horse left so me and princess had to fit on that good thing princess was skinny she held onto my waist and laid on my shoulder she felt so warm.

We went into my car and princess was sleeping so I put on her seatbelt and she lean closer to me and kissed me I was so surprised did I fall for you again I can't I don't believe in love.

Authors note
Ok this was almost 1200 words but I hope you like it
Team vinnie/kimmie
Team markie /tuanie
Team kookie /jungie