What Would Happen If We Kissed...

Word Count: 1.754

*Not proofread!

Morning came quickly and the sound of my alarm clock blaring into my ears caused me to pick it up and slam it into the wall I opened one eye to see the broken pieces shatter onto the floor.

"Shit" I mumbled as I raised my pillow over my head I had a major hangover  and the last thing I wanted to do was be awake right now upon dozing off I hear the access code being punched in followed by the click of a door closing I opened my eyes and see Angela walking towards me

"Still in bed I see?" She boasted as she glanced around the room

"Jesus honey what happened did you murder a can Of red paint in here last night or what? She asked as she attempted to scratch paint blotches off with her fingernail.

"Mmmmm" I mumbled as I lowered the pillow over my head "Are you aware of the Marcus Account meeting is today this could be a very big deal for you" she urged as she sat at the edge of my bed  "no,no meeting Angela I feel like a fucking steam roller ran me over can you take this one for me please ill.. I'll split half the profit with you" I pleaded and even if Angela said No there was no way that I was getting my ass out of bed at least not for a couple of hours not for a meeting, money , nor anything.. well except maybe Lauren of course.

"WELL If you are really "that" sick I guess I can cover the meeting for you tell them you have the flu or something" she said  glanced around the room. And I do have a few credit cards that are maxed out hmm" she added 

"Look i'll give you an advance just please don't let me go to that damn meeting" I pleaded 

"Money Talks in my world Sweetie" Angela boasted as she held her hand out  I quickly signed a check and threw the pen across the room. "Well now this is very generous of you y/n/ how sick are yo-" 

"Angela please not now" I groaned as I turned over to face the wall 

"Yes, well i'll be sure to sound dramatic in the meeting I know how much Mr Marcus's daughter is all googly eyed over you."  Angela added.

"Not Interested" I muffled from under the pillow.

"Well you get some rest I'll call you later and let you know how things went" She said tapping my shoulder as she raised herself from the bed.

I waited until Angela had clearly left the building before sitting up in bed I grabbed my Iphone and checked to see if I had any messages and of course 10 messages from former subjects asking for sexual favors,drugs, or money all of which I ignored and deleted immediately and then one from Lauren

 -Green Eyes- Hey it's Lauren, I was wondering if you wanted to go on an adventure today? I kinda don't wanna be stuck in this big house all alone.

-Me- : Hmm, that depends I kinda have a splitting headache at the moment.

-Green Eyes-  Oh yeah last night was pretty fun  aww poor thing I'm sorry we shouldn't of opened that third bottle of whine maybe we can do it some other time?

-Me- No, no today is fine just give me a few hours to recuperate i'll pick you up this evening on my bike I have a special place I wanna take you dress comfy.

-Green Eyes- Oh asking me on a date are we?

-Me- It can be whatever you want it to be..