Undisclosed Favors

Word Count:2,586, not proofread yet

It was in the early evening hours that I decided to take a quick stroll around the city alone. Somehow I made my way into Downtown Miami's club scene and ran into a few screaming girls who asked for my autograph  and a few sexual favors all of which I politely declined except for the autographs. I passed by a lounge that seemed pretty chill and decided to stop in for a drink or two upon entering the establishment i was met by a beautiful girl who somehow knew who I was and offered me a V.I.P. Table  but I declined her kind offer and just decided to have a seat in the lounge area I ordered a rum and coke and within minutes I had my drink. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes to the sound of the smooth music emitting from the speakers.

"So you are the famous Young Artist Y/N Y/L/N"  A mans deep voice boomed interrupting my chill vibes. I opened my eyes only to be met with a tall muscular guy with a freshly trimmed goatee,intense brown eyes, and dark hair  . I sat up in my chair and stared at him "How'd you guess" I stated sarcastically a I took a sip of my Rum and Coke

"Well, that remains to be said but I heard that you were one of the hottest artists in Miami and I want to hire you for a private session" he said with a smile

"Uhh yeah about that I don't draw guys only women that's kinda my thing" I said

"Of course ,of course but it's not me whom I 'd like you to draw.. it's my Fiance" he said with a smug smile.

I sat for a minute looking around  "Look here's a check in advance for $5,000 if that's not enough I'll be happy to pay you more as well as supply you with everything you need to get the job done here's my card call me when you're ready" he said handing me the check and his card.

"I don't want your money Mr.."

"Santos Louis Santos " he corrected me with a smile 

"uh yes Mr Santos, I'm sorry but I don't draw for Money"

"Well what then? what will be your price? a night with my Fiance'? I can arrange that" he said pulling out his phone.

"What? no, that's not No I draw because it's my passion Money is nothing to me nothing but paper. Listen,  take this check and give it to a charity in my name your money is no good to me and neither are your bribes.. excuse me I have to be going" I said setting the check and card on the table and I headed for the door.

'Well wait! please reconsider she specifically asked for you and I've been searching all over town trying to find you" he said grabbing my arm gently I stared up at him

"Fine i'll do it do you have an address or something?" I asked 

"Great great i'll have a limo come pick you up tomorrow morning say around 9 am i'll be going on a business trip for a month So i will be at the airport" he said completely disregarding my question about the address. 

"Ok ,cool"  I said as I walked out the door .

I wandered around downtown for a little while longer before finally heading back to my studio to catch some sleep.

==============================================================================

I woke the next morning around 7:45 am and zombie walked  into a hot shower the sting of the hot water poured over my skin sending a shock wave throughout my entire body after my shower I had a quick breakfast which consisted of a jar of Nutella and an Apple I gathered a few essentials and headed to the front to wait for my limo. The limo arrived at 9 am on the dot to my surprise.