Chapter. 9

(Warning this chapter contains explicit materials. Sorry not sorry)

Chapter 9

Melody's POV

As soon as Liv stops her car in front of the massive mansion, she gets out as fast as possible and darts to the door. After making my way to the house, I step through the entrance and immediately feel completely lost. Every single room is filled with people that are either drunk, high or dancing on one another. As I continue to wander aimlessly through the house, I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn myself around only to find the faces of three girls I have never met before.

"Hi there!" The brown haired girl in the middle says.

"Hi." I say with a hint of confusion in my voice.

"My name is Lynn." She beams at me.

"Melody."

"We know." The blonde to Lynn's right speaks up. "I'm Addy by the way."

"How do you guys know who I am?" I ask.

"We came over here to ask if you wanted to join our game of truth or dare." The third girl doesn't waste any time.

"Sienna!" Lynn gasps while giving her a nudge.

"Well are you going to play or not?" She gives an impatient eye roll.

"It'll be fun!" Addy presses.

"Oh, why not?"

After Lynn dragged me to the living room, I recognize several people in the group. In a circle sits Liam, Sabrina, Louis, Aspyn and Zayn. I join them and wedge myself into the formation.

"Melody!" Aspyn turns to me.

"How have you been?" Zayn questions from my other side.

"Great, thanks." I turn my attention back to the middle.

"Who's going-" Sienna gets cut off mid sentence by a bunch of greeting for Harry.

"Hi Harry!" Lynn cheers. He gives a little wave to the other side of the circle before placing himself beside me.

"Hey." He says softly into my ear and takes his hand in mine. I face him and give him a little smile. The conversation continues between everyone else, but I don't tune in. "Let's get out of here." Harry suggests to me.

"Alright." We get up and leave simultaneously, but no one seems to notice. His hand still engulfing mine, we exit the house and step into the back yard. It's all fenced it by tall lattice, and trees frame the outside of the large, rectangular outdoor space. Harry leads me over to a small, brown bench nestled in the corner of the yard.

"Sit." He commands with a grin. I quickly oblige and park myself at the end of the bench that is closest to the mansion.

"How come you wanted to ditch the game of truth or dare?" I wonder.

"It's lame. Everyone always picks dare and it's never something creative, most of the time it's like 'I dare you to make out with this person for the rest of the game.'" Harry does and impression of someone that sounds a little like Zayn. I let out a massive giggle at what he just said. He laughs along with me until we both manage to catch our breath.

Still grinning, I turn to him, and he catches my stare, his mouth closing into a perfect toothless smile. Embarrassed, I remove my gaze and look down at my hands, which were resting on my lap. Harry's hand then swoops in, cupping my cheek and pivoting my head to face him once again. We stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, and I begin to take notice of how green his eyes really are. His emerald orbs travel down and focus on my lips while his thumb moves back and forth against my skin. We inch closer and closer, ours mouths nearly touching before Harry speaks.