Chapter. 4

Liv's POV

My mind is still a bit fuzzy when I try to figure out Harry. I don't understand him. One minute he's sitting by the fire in silence, and the next he's yelling at Zayn to back off of Melody. Harry interlaces his fingers in Melody's and pulls her away from Niall and I.

"He's really intense, isn't he?" I say to Niall.

"Yeah, he has his moments." He chuckles.

In one sudden movement I feel his strong, muscular arms wrap around my waist, holding me tightly. Time passes and I'm still in Niall's embrace as we look across the lake. I become quite calm as I feel the rise and fall of his chest with every breath he takes. Soon after, my breathing begins to match his. I feel his hold release on me and I let out a quiet sigh.

"I'm just letting go because I think it's time we should get back to the campus." He says, reassuring me that he didn't want this moment to end either.

"Okay. I guess that's a good idea." I turn around and start walking away, but then I feel him grab onto my waist and pull me back to him. I gently bump into him before he crashes our lips together.

Melody's POV

Harry quickly interlaces his fingers with mine and pulls me away very forcefully. I'm confused. I've never talked to the guy before and now he's holding my hand.

"What was that about? Why did you Zayn away from me?" I ask, but Harry remains neutral.

"I didn't like seeing you get taken advantage of when you're this drunk."

"Well aren't you drunk too?" I nearly whisper.

"What makes you think I drank anything?" He raises his left eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't know...I just thought..."

He grabs my hands and bends down to my eye level.

"I just didn't feel like it tonight. I was too busy staring at you." He states playfully.

I feel my cheeks get hot and I look away. He turns my head back to his and rests his forehead on mine, bringing our lips dangerously close together.

"How the hell are we going to get back to campus?" Niall yells while bringing Liv with him.

"It's fine. I didn't drink anything tonight." Harry groaned.

"Great! Let's get going."

After about fifteen minutes we arrive back at the campus. I hop out of the car and Liv tries to
follow, until Niall stops her in her tracks.

"Babe, I don't want you to walk back by yourself." Niall says while holding onto her hand.

Liv rolls her eyes before gesturing for him to follow.

"Hey Melody!" I hear a raspy voice call.

"Meet here tomorrow for breakfast."

"Alright." I give Harry a smile before trying to catch up to Liv and Niall.

Please continue to read and to those who have thank you!!!!

Xoxo. Molivia