Chapter. 3

Liv's POV

After Harry told us his name, I noticed how he never stopped gazing at Melody. How cute.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" The blonde boy beside me spoke.

"I'm Niall." He said while handing me a red cup full of a dark liquid. As I look him over my eyes stop at his deep blue-grey eyes, which were accompanied by a warm, brilliant white smile. He had a monochrome plaid shirt on with black, ripped skinny jeans and some sort of Nike runners.

"What is it, the drink?" I say curiously.

"Just some beer we all fancy."

I swiftly grab the cup from his grasp and take a quick sip.

"So how do you know Sabrina?" He asks.

"Melody and I are Sabrina's neighbours in our hall."

"Oh nice! So I'll be able to see you often then." He says with a spark in his eye.

I gave him a quick smirk and a quiet, yet noticeable giggle. I knew this was going to be a fun night.

Melody's POV

"So what are you planning on studying?" Zayn mutters.

I tore my eyes off Harry to turn my attention to Zayn.

"Um...Psychiatry."

Zayn lets out a small chuckle.

"Interesting. So do you enjoy picking through people's brains?"

I roll my eyes. "Why does everyone think that?Is it not okay to want to help people?" Zayn's eyes widen and a look of shock appears on his face after I found the audacity to raise my voice to him.

"No it's not wrong. It's just... I don't know." He gave me a small smile.

After a short, yet sweet conversation with Zayn, I make my way over to Liv and Niall, who were now very intoxicated. I stumble and realize I was too. As I walk closer to them, Niall turns around and focuses his glossy blue eyes on me. Once he realized who I was, both him and Liv ran over.

"Where have you been? I thought you left!" Liv says while hiccuping.

"I was just sitting over there with that guy." I point back, but get dizzy and fumble to the ground.

"And what were you two doing over here, sucking face?" They look at me with embarrassed and amused expressions.

"You shouldn't be talking. What were you doing with..." She zips her lips and I turn to see a familiar face.

"Are you alright?" Zayn questions while taking my hands in his. I slowly rise up to my feet with his help.

"Yeah I think so." I mutter. 

"That's good, I was getting worried."

I reply with a nod and let my head fall. After a few awkward moments, I felt his warm fingers under my chin, tilting my head up, forcing me to look up at him. As I began to look up, my eyes stopped at his lips, which were parted. I still felt one of his hands under my chin and one on my waist, bringing me closer to him before he brings his lips to mine.

"I think that's enough!" I heard a thick, raspy British accent call from behind Zayn. When I look, I see Harry making his way towards us. As he stood before me, I felt that weird feeling again. It was his dark gaze on me.

"Hey! What do you think you were doing? She's drunk." Harry stammers.

Zayn gives him a snug look before letting go of my waist and walking away. As soon as he lets me go, I stumble over my own feet and hit what feels like a brick wall. It takes a second for me to realize who is holding me.

It's Harry.

Hey guys! We will be trying to post a new chapter every week. Thank you
Xoxo. Molivia