Chapter 3

This story and all ideas belong to me do not steal!!!

Alec's POV

His wolf was practically dancing at having his mate this close to him and he kept saying things that made it very difficult to keep my hands from sliding to feel her bare ass.

She had been quiet for most of the trip and I was walking slowly trying to enjoy the moment before we arrived and the pack surrounded us.

"Hey um I have a question?" She asked hesitantly

"What is it?"

"What's your name? I told you mine but you never said yours"

I laughed at little at forgetting that and said, "My name is Alexander, but most people just call me Alec"

"Okay Alec, I have another question. Don't you think that your Alpha will be mad that you're inviting one of his enemies into his pack without permission?"

"Doubt it"

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm the Alpha" After he said that he could see the look of utter shock on her face as he just smirked up at her.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Are you so honored to be an Alpha's mate that I've left you speechless?" His smile only got bigger as she gave him a look of annoyance.

"Like I'd ever be honored to be your mate. I'm just here cause you kidnapped me" she said as she looked away from him.

"Sure you aren't" he said as he kept walking. She didn't even notice the falter in his steps when she said that, it really upset his wolf that she thought her own mate would kidnap her. He would never hurt his mate and though they just met, he already had a slight attachment to her. She was extremely witty and would go back at him even after she knew she was playing with an alpha which pleased him immensely. She was absolutely stunning as well, her beauty entranced him and it seemed as if she was made just for him.

As he was walking he felt her finger begin to make small circles on his chest. He felt his lower regions stir as she continued to do this to him.

"Lana!" he said suddenly trying to hold back a moan.

"Hmm?" She whispered sleepily. She had been so comfortable being surrounded by his warmth that she felt herself getting drowsy and she involuntarily started making circles on him.

"You can't be doing that to me, it's rather....distracting"

"But you're warm" she said as she wrapped her arms around him tighter and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Whenever she changed into her human form, she became extremely tired. It took so much energy out of her to accomplish the painful task.

"I know but just please don't do that right now, you can go to sleep if you want to. I'll wake you up once we get to the pack"

"Okay" she mumbled though she was already half asleep.

Lana's POV

"Soft.." I rubbed my hand across the sheets on the bed as I begin to awaken. I open my eyes and begin to look around at the unfamiliar settings. I'm laying in a king size bed with black satin sheets and a emerald green comforter is on me. The walls are white and there is a large bookcase in the corner that is completely filled with literature. I turn my head to look next to me and I see what appears to be a clock maybe? Last time I was on land was about a hundred years ago so I'm sure that some things may have changed.

I pull back the blankets and get out of the bed. I can walk better today now that my body has gotten used to the change. There are a bunch of scents going around throughout the rest of the house, I only recognize one so I open the door and start down the stairs to follow his scent.