North Repair

"What? What happened?" Luke asked as he stepped towards the stairs, presumably to make sure his brother was okay. I looked over at them warily before sitting down. "Scott just.. He doesn't know when enough is enough. It's like he wanted North to punch him." I went through the story in as much detail as possible but I really just wanted to make sure that North was OK. I kept glancing at the stairwell, hoping he would come back downstairs.

"F*ck." Gabriel mumbled as he sat down on a chair. Most of the boys looked pretty upset about the whole ordeal. I rose to my feet; all heads turned to me. "I'm going to check on North." They gave nods so I quickly went up the stairs. I got to North's door and stood there for a moment before knocking.

"Luke, go away!" He boomed. A small smile tried to slip onto my face. He thought I was Luke. "North, it's me." The door swung open after a moment and he folded me into his arms. I let him hold me and take the comfort he needed. "He just really pisses me off, Sang baby." I nodded into his chest. "I know, North star." He pulled back to smile at me before pulling us into his room.

I sat down on his bed as he paced. "He just doesn't know when to quit!" He shouted after a couple moments. I jumped slightly at his voice cutting through the silence. I closed my eyes for a moment before getting up and putting a hand on his bicep. "North, hey, I know. He goes to far, I know. But you need to calm down. The others are worried about you. I'm worried about you." He stopped once I stopped speaking. He clearly didn't think that his anger was affecting us. He pushed his hand through his hair before crumbling to the floor. I quickly knelt down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm down. Had this affected him this badly? "I'm sorry." He mumbled. I froze. Did he think that this was his fault? I pulled away from him. Well, as much as he would let me. "North, do you think that this is your fault? Do you think that he said those things because of you? North, that's not the case. It would have been so much worse if you-" He cut me off as he slammed his lips down on mine.

I got lost in the kiss as thoughts slowly slipped away and it was just North. We both pulled away and I laid my head on his chest. "I couldn't let you finish that sentence. The thought of it being any worse." He growled before continuing. "I can barely think about what he put you through before you moved. The fact that he thinks he can get away with it now makes me furious." I stroked his cheek slightly to help him calm down. His voice calmed down slightly as I did so and he leaned closer. I knew I was the only one that could calm him down and that made me worried and happy. What if I wasn't there next time?

I kept my hand on his cheek as his breathing slowly went from the ragged, harsh pace to a more calm and steady pace. I pulled my hand away and he made a small noise in his throat. I smiled up at him. "Better?" I asked and he met my eyes, nodding slightly. I smiled.

I got up and dragged him to the door. "I believe that your brothers would like to know that you are OK."

A/N- Hey guys! I know its been forever!! I've had really bad writer's block and then school but I'm getting back into the swing of writing so expect more!!!