Morning

I woke up next to Owen. I don't know where the other boys were because I was in Nathan's room. Why was Owen in here and not Nathan?

I peeled Owen's arm off of me and snuck out of the room. Thankfully, I didn't wake up Owen. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately either. Well, none of us had, really.

I snuck into the kitchen but not before looking into the living room and taking a picture.

North had his head resting in Silas' lap and his feet were on Luke's stomach. Luke's head was dangling off the side of the couch and his hand was dangerously close to Gabriel's mouth.

On the other side of the room was Sean, Kota, Victor, and Nathan. Kota was leaning against the wall in a sitting position but still asleep. Sean had his hand over his eyes and his torso was twisted as the bottom half of his body was sideways.

Victor was sprawled out on a bean bag. His arms and legs were spread out and the position he was making was like a starfish. Nathan was on the other bean bag and he was curled up in a ball, trying to stay on the bean bag entirely.

I shook my head and smiled to myself as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a Starbucks coffee. I pulled out the ingredients to make pancakes, bacon, and some fruit. I knew North wouldn't be happy that I was putting chocolate chips in the pancakes but that's why there's fruit.

I was finishing the last pancake when Kota walked in. I had already finished the bacon and now I just had to cut up the fruit.

Kota looked slightly surprised that I was up already. It was 7 right now.

"Hey." I whispered with a smile. He smiled back and walked over.

"Hey, want some help?" He asked as he took the knife and started cutting the orange I had.

I smiled and moved to set the table instead. Slowly, the other boys all started to get up and come into the kitchen.

North wasn't happy when he saw the chocolate but I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he stopped sulking about it.

"Guys! Is Owen up yet?" I asked, well, shouted. The boys were arguing over something. I hadn't really been paying attention...

All the boys quieted down and looked around. Everyone then looked back over at me and said the same thing. "No."

I quietly snuck back into Nathan's room and kneeled down on the bed. Owen had barely moved since I had left.

He must have been more tired than I thought. Good thing I let him sleep.

The bed dipped as I moved farther onto it. The next few seconds went by in a blur.

First I was kneeling on the bed then I let out a slight gasp as hands grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto the bed and against a hard chest.

I let a small laugh as I turned to look at Owen. He was smiling down at me, just a little bit more than his usual millimeter.

"I thought you were asleep." I pointed out the obvious. His eyes twinkled with something that I didn't see often. Mischief.

"I was, before you stealthily tried to not wake me up when you left the room." I gave him an incredulous look.

"Why didn't you come out? I made breakfast. And I got an interesting picture." His expression turnedto slightly confused as I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture.

He let out a chuckle and I beemed at him. I loved when he laughed.

"Okay, we should probably get out there." I said and he nodded. He helped me up and we went out into the kitchen and to the table.

We sat down and started eating. Everone seemed to like the food I made since no one was talking, just eating. I was the same.

After we had finished eating, we all went back into the living room and discussed the plans for the day.

I was in a bean bag with Luke, Victor was in the one next to me and Kota was at my feet. The other boys were sitting on the couches or somewhere near me on the floor.

I smiled at all of my boys. I was happy. My life was perfect right now and I didn't want it to change.

"Alright, Victor, Kota, and Silas, you all have a mission but everyone else is off today. I will call if that changes." Owen stated with his face void of emotion.

He rarely showed emotion around the other boys but with me.. He was different. He showed a different side of himself. One that smiled and laughed and didn't hide his emotions as much. It was nice to see both because I loved him either way.

The rest of us played video games for most of the day until Sean got called into the hospital and Nathan and Luke got sent on a mission and North had to go finish a shift at the diner.

Me and Gabriel ended up watching a movie and then he picked out pajamas for me and we went to bed.