Stop one

It had been two weeks since we had found out we were going to Illinois and these past weeks had been pretty hectic.

Gabriel had been packing while Kota was talking to all of their parents. Owen and Victor had been looking for a house to rent and thankfully, they had found one. Everyone else had been helping pack up things around the houses. Well, Nathan's at least. No one would be there for a while.

Thankfully, Owen hadn't gotten to that talk he had promised when we wee having the meeting and I was grateful for that but it also made me stress more. I didn't want them walking into this blind but I really didn't want to tell them my past.

My mom wasn't my only demon.

And they weren't my only angels.

I was happy to be going back but at the same time, I was terrified out of my wits. I knew that some of the other boys had noticed too. I was constantly dazing off and I kept pushing my lips between my bottom teeth. A nervous habit I thought I had quit.

We were all piling into cars to head to Illinois and I couldn't believe I was making this trip a second time. I kept rubbing my right wrist the whole ride down but I don't think anybody noticed. Good thing too.

That's a story for another day. Or never.

I was squished in the back seat between Gabriel and Luke. North was driving and Silas was in the passenger seat. He wanted me to take but I was smaller and I refused.

Owen, Victor, Kota, and Sean were in the other car that was ahead of us. We had been driving for about four hours when we did our first stop.

We were at a gas station and I really had to use the restroom so that was my first priority. The boys seemed to have the same idea because they all went straight to the restrooms too.

This trip was about 12 hours long. We were down four.

When I came out of the bathroom, my hair was put into a ponytail. I had just put shorts and a sweatshirt for such a long drive but Gabriel insisted that my hair stay down. I just got tired of it.

Gabriel glared at my hair as he was already out of the bathroom. So was Silas, North, and Kota. I sighed and pulled the ponytail out before he did. "Will you braid it?" I asked him as I moved closer.

He gave me a big smile; clearly happy about removing the ponytail and I turned around so he could braid it. He moved swiftly through the movements I couldn't do. I could never do a braid for some reason.

When he was finished I gave him the binder for my hair and he tied it. I smiled at him when he was done and leaned against him. My back was to his chest as he put his arms around my waist.

I tuned into North, Silas, Victor, and Kota's conversation. They were all arguing about something but I didn't realize what it was until Gabriel called out from behind me.

"I don't care who else is in the car but I get to sit by her!" I felt my cheeks heat up as I realized that they were arguing about who got to sit by me. That caused all of the other boys to turn and look at Gabriel.

"F*ck no. You got her on the way here!" North exclaimed as he pointed a finger at Gabriel. He simply shrugged. I really didn't care who I sat by, I would be happy with anyone.

Owen, Luke, Nathan, and Sean came out then and looked around at all of our faces. I don't know how they knew. Maybe it was my bright red face or the annoyed looks on everyone else's but Luke suddenly shouted. "I'm sitting by her!" and then picked me up and ran outside.

I squealed in surprise but then started laughing as he dove into North's truck and quickly buckled the two us in before the others were even outside.

North burst through the door first. Followed by Silas and Nathan. They all looked rather upset. I giggled as I hid my face in Luke's shoulder. The others followed behind North, Silas, and NAthan and they all looked pretty annoyed.

This was going to be an interesting trip.

A/N- Hey guys! Oh my gosh! I am sooooooo sorry that this is soooo late!!!! I had no WiFi for super long and then I was busy and I was trying to update my original stories first but I wanted get this out to everyone! Sooooo sorry!!!!!