Nothing to worry about

The rest of the trip went pretty smoothly after it was agreed as to who got to sit by me. I slept for a lot of it since I didn't really know what else to do. I woke up as someone picked me up and carried me out of the car.

I shifted my head slightly and looked up at Owen. I gave him a sleepy smile and he smiled back down at me. "Would you still like to sleep? Or help us bring everything in?" He asked softly and I could see the love in his eyes.

"I want to help." I said but I made no move to move. His arms were very comfortable. But still, I knew that I wasn't light and needed my own legs to help. I let out a small sigh before jumping out of his arms onto the pavement. At least I didn't fall.

A moving truck was already waiting for us. We had brought most of Nathan's furniture because we didn't want to buy all new furniture- Well, except Gabriel.

We all quickly picked out rooms and put our things into them. Mine was the biggest. Owen and Sean shared a room while North and Silas shared one, Kota and Victor shared another, Luke and Gabriel stayed in the last room, and Nathan was sleeping with me.

We all quickly set up our rooms. And by quickly, I meant less than an hour. And by set up, I meant put boxes in rooms.

Once we all were finished we headed to the living room. It was about 10 PM. I yawned as I sat down. Even with a nap I was still tired.

We were all spread out throughout the living room with Owen standing in the middle. I was again, seated in North's lap as Kota was rubbing my feet- Which wasn't helping my tiredness- and Gabriel playing with a strand of my hair on my left side.

Victor was on my right and was tracing circles on my hand. Nathan was seated next to Kota on the floor and Silas was seated on the couch next to us with Luke and Sean.

Everyone was talking quietly but I was just listening. I had way to many thoughts right now as it was. I was too busy worrying about school in two days since it was Saturday.

"Sang, would you be able to show everyone around town tomorrow?" Owen asked me and I snapped my eyes to his. I hadn't realized that the meeting had started, as I was too busy with my worrying thoughts.

"Y-yes, I would be able to do that. I still remember this town well from my walking." And Matt. Is what I didn't add. No point not thinking about him now. I would see him in two days time.

What about Him? My subconscious reminded me. Well, I think I'm just going to try avoiding him this time around. I subconsiouly rubbed my wrist again as I remembered some of the things that used to haunt my dreams.

"Sang, are you alright?" Owen asked me and he knelt in front of me. Had they asked me another question? I gave him a quick nod and a small smile but he didn't believe any of it. He grabbed my chin when I tried to look away and held my gaze.

"What's troubling you?" He asked in a softer tone. His eyes were like steel but not mad. No, sharp. Inquisitive. I bit on my bottom lip slightly as I thought about a good answer.

"School." I finally decided that that was a good way to sum it up. He nodded slowly and released my chin. "You really don't need to be. We will be there with you always so you have no need to worry." He stated as he fixed his suit. Even as he did, he kept his eyes on me.

I nodded. Let's hope that's true.