Homeroom

The rest of the day passed too quickly and soon we were all heading to sleep. I was dreading it. Nathan decided that North should probably sleep with me tonight because of my episode last night, well this morning.

-

-

-

"God! How were you stupid enough to fall down the stairs and sprain your wrist!? Now your father has to go out an buy you a sprain for it!" My stepmother shouted at me. I clutched my wrist to my chest as I stared at my knees. I was kneeling again.

Suddenly laughter rang out from upstairs and then my old house faded away. I was on the stairs at school. "Matt's not here to protect you now, is he?" HE asked with a menacing laugh. I cowered back slightly  as he stepped closer.

He was still laughing as I slid back again. my feet were dangling over the first step. He looked behind me and smirked as he realized that I was right on the edge. He muttered something to himself before he kicked my stomach, causing me to go tumbling down the stairs.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Matt shouted as he appeared at the bottom of the stairs next to me. The last thing I remember is his eyes glowing bright with rage.

I bolted up for the second time in a row with tears falling from my eyes but this time, instead my hand was clutching my wrist against my chest. I could feel the pain as if it was still sprained. as if it had just happened.

I let out a small sob as I tried to calm my tears. I really didn't want to wake up North. "Sang baby? Are you alright? What was it this time?" He asked as he sat up. Too late, I thought as I blinked at him for a moment.

He then noticed that I was clutching at my wrist. He slowly pulled it away and looked at it to make sure I was fine. "Why were you holding your wrist? Baby, what were you dreaming about?" He asked as he pulled me into his lap.

I couldn't control it then. I sobbed as the tears escaped me. He cooed reassuring words to me as he petted my hair. He was trying to comfort me and it was working. Just.. He couldn't comfort what already happened.

After I finally stopped crying, light was shining through the windows. I stared into space as North lifted my head from his now soaked t-shirt. I mumbled an apology for his shirt, and he snorted. "Baby, I don't care about the damn shirt. What has you crying?" He demanded as he looked me in the eyes.

"I wasn't dreaming this time. This time, I was remembering." I stated simply. His eyebrows scrunched up as he tried to understand what I meant but I knew he didn't. "I sprained my arm falling down the stairs at school. I was just remembering it." I treid to clarify without actually explaining. At least that was true.

Only, I didn't fall. I was pushed.

After another moment, we got ready for the day. I knew my eyes wee still puffy but nobody brought it up. North must have told them while I was getting ready.

School was barely a five minute drive as we were that close. Nobody really talked as we all got out our designated cars and said our farewells till lunch. I had homeroom with Silas and Nathan.

-

-

-

Homeroom was fairly boring.... for about five minutes. Then the teacher left the classroom and everyone started talking. Then the door opened again.

Everyone went quiet, expecting it to be the teacher but it wasn't. No, it was a brown haired boy with a lip ring and four ear piercings on one ear. He had green eyes but you couldn't tell from where I'm sitting. He was wearing black beat-up converse and a pair of jeans with a black t-shirt. He had muscle but not nearly as much as my Academy boys.

He had a smirk plastered on his face. "Sorry, I'm late." He said in atone that proved he wasn't. He waltzed in, and gave a glance at the teacher's desk before sweeping his eyes over the room. They snagged on me.

I was trying so hard to contain my laughter and I knew that he knew that because his eyes lit up and his smirk turned into a real smile. "Sang Sorenson." He stated in awe as he walked over to me.

I stood up to greet him. "Matt Rayners." I said with a smile. He engulfed me in a hug that I quickly returned.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He demanded with his hands on his hips as soon as we let go. I laughed at him before sitting back down. He sat on my desk. "South Carolina." I answered with a small smile.

He feigned hurt. "Our little town not good enough for you?" He asked with a hand on his chest. I laughed before turning to my boys. "Nathan, Silas. This is Matt. Matt, this is Silas and Nathan." They exchanged greetings but before we could continue talking, the teacher walked in.

"Rayners! Take an actual seat!" Mr Cores demanded and Matt smirked before sliding into the seat in front of me.

Hope you guys enjoyed meeting Matt! He is such a fun character but he has a temper like North (That was a clue to something but I won't say what) Also, you guys meet HIM, next chapter!!!! Well, sort of. You learn his name...