"Yeah, sure come on in. "

 Chip walked inside with a puzzled look on his face as he looked at the calculator, white out and 

audit book paper slightly  hanging out  her desk drawer.

Chip strolled closer to her desk perplexed at her other wise neatly organized desk with a troubled glance in his demeanor as he slowly takes in what he's viewing. 

Kimberly trying to sound as cheerfully as her solid wistful tone could muster.

" What brings you in to see me Chip? When there is obviously so many other sights to fill your eyes?" 

" Just wondered what you were doing down here girl? I noticed that my wife Rachael is mining the front entrance and I kinda need her watching the bar...you know? We got a couple newbies tonight....and... (Stuttering)I...I thought we ..we do books at the end of the night?"

" We?" She smiled innocently however with a serious tone. " Do you mean I... I do the money log at the end of the night? 

" Yeah... Yeah, whatever." He muttered nervously hesitating before continuing.

" I just need to talk to you Kim, Its about your uncle." He paused again stuttering nervously once more.

" He... He asked me to do something tonight, man." He waltzes around the room with his hands in his expensive jean pockets as he talks.

"...  and see.. I'm a little confused."

She eyes him suspiciously as she listens on to his ranting.

Your Uncle ...he...He  wants me to go up to the top of the roof this evening ! He letting this  thug negro, Jake? ...Fly his helicopter in here, and...and  get this... land his helicopter on the roof!"

Kimberly gives him an absurd look before  speaking  in a disbelieving humerus  tone.

" A Helicopter..... on this roof?.... are your kidding me , right? 

"You know your uncle, Kim. I'm serious. He's out of control. 

Kimberly slowly says as she observes his demeanor and starts to utterly believe his words 

"  Yes... Yes ... I admit ... it sound's crazy... but what's new Chip? I think the both of us know.... him rather well.. and this is his club, I can barely talk him out of much, you can't?"

" Are you certain, you didn't misunderstand him?" 

She giggles at the current conversation gazing off in a zone, kinda thinking off her uncle as this Super being yet refusing to actually believe what Chip was uttering out of his mouth.

 "Have you been drinking again? How many fingers am I holding up here, Chipper? She glanced up from her papers, being that she had been deep in numbers just moments before his sudden irrational interruption.

Kimberly stops smiling as she looked at the intense frown in Chips brow, realizing that this really was a serious situation. She utters out . 

"Gees, you're not kidding ... Are you?" 

Dropping her pen she gave him a serious guise.

" Did.... you try reasoning with him?"

Getting up from her chair Kimberly began to pace the small office floor. 

" Well.... Have you?" She asked hastily, demanding a reply.

Chip gave her an awkward glare before blurting out.