Chapter 9: Playing Cupid.

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright?!" I asked worried. She nodded. "Yeah, my head just hurts." I grabbed another blanket and put it over her. "Get some rest. You need it." I said to her. "Thanks Leo. Good night." She said as she closed her eyes. I smiled a little and whispered good night to her before leaving the room.

~~3rd person Pov~~

The others were waiting for Leo to return from visiting you in the living room. They needed to head back to their farmhouse. But Leo didn't want to go. He wanted to stay behind and take care of you until you got better.

"Guys, we're not having a discussion about this. I'm staying here to take care of (l/b/n) and (Y/n) until she gets better. You guys can head back to the house and do what you need to do and you can come visit us when you need to, but I'm staying here." he argued with his brothers.

"Dude! She's a tough girl. She can take care of herself, can't she?" Mikey asked looking at Donnie. Donnie shrugged with uncertainty. "I don't know. She has a minor concussion and isn't supposed to do anything for a week to let her brain heal. So Leo's right. He can take care of her until she gets better."

That was all Leo needed to hear. The boys spent the night at the house again, but you didn't mind. They were all your friends and you could trust them.

The next morning

You woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. That smells amazing. I wonder who's cooking. Leo came into the room carrying a tray of food for you. "Oh. Good. You're up! I tried to make breakfast for you, but it ended up almost exploding, so Mikey took over." Leo said blushing from embarrassment as he placed the tray on the table near the bed. He helped you sit up and placed the tray on your lap. You took a bite of the good and smiled. "This is delicious! Tell Mikey that he's a good cook." you said smiling and eating more. "I'll tell him for you when I say goodbye." Leo smiled. "Goodbye? Where are you guys going?" you asked worried. "The guys are heading back to our farmhouse for a while, but I'm going to stay here." Leo explained.

"What? Why are you staying?" you asked wide eyed. Leo smiled shyly as he took your hand in his, causing you to blush. "To take care of you." he said blushing a little bit. You smiled a little and blushed even more. "You don't have to stay. I can take care of myself just fine." you said. "I know you can, but Donnie says that you need to stay in bed for a week. So, I'm staying behind to help you and your brother."

You smile widely as you pulled him into a gentle hug. At first, Leo didn't know what to do. He wasn't expecting the hug, but he slowly hugged you back. He liked the feeling of you being in his arms. Don't deny it. You loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around you, protecting and strong.

"LEO! WE'RE GOING!" Raph's voice called from upstairs. You and Leo both snapped back into reality and pulled away blushing. "Y-you should go say goodbye to your brothers." you stuttered out. "Y-yeah. I'll be back." he said nervously as he walked out the door. You smiled to yourself at how cute he was when he gets nervous.

~~~~~~~~~

You finished eating your breakfast while you waited for Leo to come back. 'That food was good.' you thought to yourself as you patted your full stomach. You were starting to get bored and you decided to try and get out of bed. But it didn't work out.

As soon as you pushed yourself off the bed, you fell face first on the floor, which didn't help your concussion one but. You lied there on the cold floor cradling your head, groaning in pain. Leo came in a few seconds later due to the fact that your fall made a loud noise from the food tray falling with you. "(Y/n)!" he shouted as he ran to you and cradled you in his arms. "What the shell were you thinking!? Donnie said you have to stay in bed for a week until you get better! You're just going to hurt yourself more!" Leo lectured as he placed you back in bed.