I guess I just never thought about having a career where I get followed all the time by cameramen and fans that scream my name all the time. If I was ever famous, I would want to be known as a normal citizen who loves taking walks and occasionally sings music. That's all." I explained knowing that is what I really want to happen but most likely won't.

"You should definitely think about being in the music career. I mean, you are still young, already graduated high school, and you have an amazing voice. I think you would be perfect in the music business, but that's my opinion." He told me kind of flirty.

"I will think about it. And besides, I don't know any producer's that would be interested in being my music producer. I mean, it's really hard to get recognized by them." I said.

"Not for you. People have seen you with me, a big pop star. I am pretty sure if a producer hears you sing, they might take you in."

"Okay. We should get going. You don't want to be late. I know how Scooter is even though I have never met him."

"True, very true."

--------------------------------------

After about 10 minutes of driving, we got to the studio so Justin could rehearse. Though, I didn't know I would have to wait in his dressing room until he was done. He maybe just doesn't want to ruin the surprise of what he is doing tonight at his show.

Justin's P.O.V

After getting to the studio, I told Kenny to take Rebecca to my dressing room until I am ready to sing to her. I want to surprise her with it, so when I am ready to sing the song to her, I am going to have Kenny go get her, and then have him send her on the stage where I am so I can sing her the song.

Five minutes later. Rebecca's P.O.V

I was getting something to drink when Kenny came into Justin's dressing room. I guess rehearsal's went faster than I thought they would. "Hey, Justin told me to come get you since he is talking to Scooter about tonight." He told me while smiling.

"Okay, do I just follow you since I have no idea where I am going?" I ask.

"Yes, come on." He said before leading me to Justin.

Within 3 minutes of walking around, I saw Justin sitting in a chair on the stage with his guitar in his lap. Kenny told me to go up there and sit in the chair next to Justin. Once I got up there, Justin started playing the chorus to his song.

There's gonna be one less lonely girl; One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, There's gonna be one less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl;

How many "I told yous" and "start over's" and shoulders have you cried on before? How many promises? Be honest, girl How many tears you let hit the floor? How many bags you packed, Just to take them back? Tell me that how many "either or's"? But no more if you let me inside of your world. There'll be one less lonely girl;

(Oh oh) Saw how many pretty faces before I saw you (you), Now all I see is you, I'm coming for you (I'm coming for you)

(No no) Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you, And when your mine, in the world, There's gonna be one less lonely girl;

I'm coming for you, One less lonely girl [3x], There's gonna be one less lonely girl, (I'm coming for you) I'm gonna put you first, (I'm coming for you), I'll show you what you're worth. That's what I'm gonna do. If you let me inside of your world, There's gonna be one less lonely girl.

At this point, I was starting to tear up because of how he is singing this to me and how he surprised me with this. While he was singing, one of his dancer's came up to me and gave me a bouquet of flowers and a hug. She was kind of teary, too.

I can fix up your broken heart (heart), I can give you a brand new start (start), I can make you believe (yeah), I just wanna set one girl free to fall (free to fall), She's free to fall (fall in love) with me;

Her heart's locked and know what I got the key, I'll take her and leave the world with one less lonely.

There's gonna be one less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, There's gonna be one less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl.

I'm coming for you, One less lonely girl [3x], There's gonna be one less lonely girl.

(I'm coming for you) I'm gonna put you first, (I'm coming for you), I'll show you what your worth, That's what I'm gonna do, If you let me inside of your world, There's gonna be one less lonely girl.

I'm coming for you, one les lonely girl (yeah yea) [2x], I'm coming for you, one less lonely girl. There's gonna be one less lonely girl (I'm coming for you) I'm gonna put you first, (I'm coming for you) I'll show you what you're worth, That's what I'm gonna do, If you let me inside your world, There's gonna be one less lonely girl.

By the time he finished the song, I was crying, not loud but tears were falling to the floor. I couldn't say anything. I was shocked by all of this. I never saw it coming. Maybe that was his plan the entire time; Surprise me by singing a love song to me to show that me is into me or  something.

"Rebecca? Are you okay? Please say something???"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------