Little story about 1D

Ich schreibe die, auf englisch. Wenn ihr die kurze story auch auf deutsch haben wollt müsst ihr mir das in die Kommis schreiben. Leute die nicht gut in englisch sind würde ich empfehlen das nicht zu lesen weil sie, dann wahrscheinlich nich sehr viel verstehen werden.
Edit:
(Neben bei das habe ich 2016 geschrieben Also... Da war ich noch so dezent zu blöd für englisch)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

It all started 2010. Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn went alone to the casting show X-Factor. The guys did not know each befour they were mixed in a Band called "One Direction" on 23 July of 2010. In X-Factor they were only third but did anyway as a Band together. 2011 came the first single out,the sold faster in the United States as the first single from the beatles. The name of the single is "What nakes you beautiful". In November their first Album "Up All Night" came out and the first Tour started too. 2013 came out the biography and the Film from the Band. In the Film will be schowed wgat they have expericenced so and the book is written AS the have come so far. The  bame of the book is "Who we are" and tge name of the film "This is Us". 2014 came out the Concertfilm "Where we are" Live from San Siro Stadium in Italy. 2015 was the fifth tour abd the last tour befour they made a break. In the middle of the Concert Tour "On the road Again" Zayn left the Band and started a solo. In 2017 One Direction come back and go on stage together again. That was the Story from 1D.

Written by Marie

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Also nochmal wenn ihr es auf deutsch wollt schreibt einfach