Camp Half-Blood

Percy POV

Today at breakfast Chiron called Wisegirl, Deathbreath,Pincone face, Will, Clarisse, Conner, Travis, Katie, and me to the big house.

When we all got there Chiron said", A new camper is coming today.You all know her and she has already been claimed! She may be a while because of monster attacks but please welcome her! Go to camp hill and wait!"

Then he dismissed us!

***timskip sorry about it but waiting for 1 hour is not fun to write about*********

Finally after waiting for two hours we saw someone coming up the hill covered in monster dust with a horn in hand.

Wait. Is that her!

---------
Kat POV

I was walking up camp half-blood hill and I saw my bro and all my friends!

I walked through the protection thing then dropped my bags and ran towards my brother and his girlfriend!

I jumped on him and yelled in his ear", HEY BRO IM HERE!!!"

"Hey coral brain!Why did you do that by the way?"

"Cause I could! Problem I don't see one." I sass back.

Everyone 'ohhhhhed'.

Then I went up and hugged everyone.

" Annie!"

"Hey Catnip!"

" Skulls!"

"Still don't like that but hey coral ."

"Piney!"

"How ya doing coral brain!"

" Clarisse!!"

"Hey squirt!"

"Thief one and thief two! I don't got money on me so don't even try!!"

"Awwwww your no fun!"

"Solace!"

"Sup kit kat!"

"KATIE!"

"Hey kit kat!"

-----------
Annabeth POV

After all of the 'hey's' and ' hi's'

I asked the obvious question", Hey! Why didn't you come when you where 12 nobody's seen you in forever!"

"Oh! I was coming than I got flashed to the Roman camp where I've been for the last years!Anyway could I see the rest of the seven I want to talk to them real quick!"

"Ok"

" By the way Percy I don't know why I voted you for preator I mean your battle cry 'Greeks um go kill stuff ' seriously I still call you my brother!"

"Yeah! That was a bad battle cry!"

" You can say that again!"

" Guys,"I say", There they are."

--------
Jason POV

We where all on the beach playing around when Percy,Annabeth, and some others walked up to us!

You wouldn't believe who was there", Hey Kat?"was all I said

" Your lucky my brother is your friend or else I would beat the hades out of you!"Kat said

" What did I"- I was interrupted by a punch in the nose by Kat!

" Oh you know what you did! You idiot! It was your job and you failed!"

"Coral brain calm down! What did he do?"Percy said while holding her back

Reyna answered because she knew that Kat didn't want to talk about", He was assigned to protect her as a job from the gods. He went on a quest and she went with him.He sweet talked
the monsters holding them hostage to let him go but she got tortured after some days of brutal torture he finally saved her then he took her back to camp. Right after that he disappeared."

Kat said", All of the other injuries where fixed but this one,"she then showed them a scar that stared at her new and went down to her ankle", this is now forever on me because he didn't save me in time!"

At the end of all of that Percy was glaring at me and so where Nico and Thalia. Annabeth just stared at me.

She punched me one more time then said", Where good now."

Then went and hugged Reyna, Hazel, and Frank.

She said hi to piper than looked at Leo", You super ADHD?"

" Yep!"

" Good. So am I!"

$$$$$$$$

Ok guys there was a lot of POV changes sorry about that. That scar may go away don't worry! Well till next time!

Bye,
DQ