Opening up a little bit more

Sangs Pov
I crawl to Mrs. Lee's house. I go through the woods hoping that I don't get caught. I hear footsteps and hide the best I can with a broken leg and whatever else is wrong with me. I look into their living room to see everyone else there. I grab the phone and call Erica to meet me outside her house by the shed. I push harder on my stomach to relieve the pain. I see Mrs. Lee come out with Mr. Green Jr. I hide immediately not being able to see the look of disgust. I see Max behind them and relax immediately. I hear gasps and know they see me. I whisper" Its not as bad as it looks. I promise." Mrs. Lee carefully picks me up and brings me up to her room without anyone noticing us. I whisper" Mr. Green Jr all you need to do is patch my leg then I'll be fine and get back to work." I hear a gasp and Mrs. Lee says" Its not good sang do you even feel it?" I nod my head and wait for him to wrap it. Please just wrap it so I don't get into more trouble.
***************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I am looking at Sangs leg and just want to cry. She looks so scared that I just want to protect her. She whispers" Don't worry Mrs. Lee it only happened because I did something wrong." I look at her in complete shock. How can she not freak out?! She looks down and I hear Sean mutter hospital and know it's really bad. I send a message to Lou and tell him sang is staying with me since I need her help. I tell her it's okay and we will get her back soon. She agrees but doesn't say anything else. I pick her up because she is really really skinny like a toddler. She shakes in my arms apologizing profusely about bothering me and making a mess. I tell Sean to tell the others we will be back soon. Please let her be okay.
***************************************************************
Dr. Greens Pov
I wheel her to the x- Ray machine to get a picture of that leg to see how bad it is. She refused to let anyone asides from Erica and I touch her.I lift her up and she makes me promise not to tell anyone and only x-Ray her leg. After we are finished I see her leg is broken in three different places. Luckily they are clean breaks so all she needs is a cast, boot and crutches. We bring her back and I make her stay with us. She agrees with the condition that no one knows she's there. We agree because that's the only way we know that she'll stay. I carry her to the bed and have her go to sleep. Within minutes she is sound asleep. I look at Erica and see her in tears. I hold her trying to comfort her.