Ms. Lee?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kota's Pov
It's been three weeks since the incident with my mom. We all are having a family meeting while mom and Jess go to the mall. We are halfway through the meeting when Sang comes bursting through the door yelling for mom. She is begging us not to eat the muffin basket. We don't eat it yet since it had moms name on it. She grabs the basket and run outside with it setting it on fire then hitting it like crazy. Mom pulls up and Sang looks at her like it's the first time she has seen her in years. She drops what she's doing and starts rambling on about something but we can't understand her. Mom decides to talk to her privately to try and calm her while we deal with the basket she set on fire.
***************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I bring sang in and she rambles on how my ex husband is trying to kill me with those muffins and how he sent them to the hospital and then here. She keeps apologising saying it's all her fault and what not. I try and calm her but then she says she has to go. She leaves and I am the one stuck to tell everyone why she freaked. I will never be able to thank her enough for saving my family and I. I walk down stairs to see everyone in the living room. I get everyone's attention. I say" Sang saved our lives today apparently they were drugged with something to harm me but sang knew and stopped it. Owen I need you to call the academy now and get Dr. Roberts here immediately.When Phil arrives I tell him he needs to take my husband out because of what he tried to do. He immediately agrees and I sigh. I go back down and tell everyone to get their families here now. I hope sang is okay.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I sneak in and see Mr. Lee standing there looking ready to kill me. I expect it immediately not caring knowing I saved their lives. He hits and kicks me until I close my eyes hoping someone will save me from this hell. I hope one day they can forgive me especially Gabriel.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
We all sit in the family room eating what sang made for dinner. I hope she is okay and safe from whoever was trying to hurt Erica. I look over to Erica to see her staring at Jessica and Kota. I pull Erica aside and say" Is Sang going to be okay?" She shrugs her shoulders and says" Lucian Taylor don't worry we all are going to be fine now go have some fun." She smiles at me and then pulls Jessica into a big hug. I head to the kitchen to see Sang slipping out the back door. I see everything is clean and know she cleaned up even though she looks like shit. I see her head to Nathan's. I walk back into the living room telling them sang was just here and is at Nate's house. God I hope she'll confined in us.