_____________________________________________________________________________

I place the newspaper on my lap, laughing to myself at how far-fetched the story seems. I'd love to know who these 'sources' and 'onlookers' are, who they always seem to find. Although, I do know Sienna Star has a reputation, a diva like reputation. I've never met her in person, but I've been at some music events where she's been. There's a kind of importance that seems to circle around her, like an air of grace she has. She has an extremely intimidating presence about her, meaning I've never had the guts to go up to her. She always has an army of people around her, making sure they fulfil every need and desire that she has. I've always been a fan of hers, I use to spend hours in my bedroom staring at a poster I had of her on my wall. I never imagined back then that she would be the rude, hot headed and demanding woman I've seen from afar. I've always been too worried that if I spoke to her and she was rude with me, I wouldn't be able to ignore it and I'd up arguing with her. I don't fancy feeling her wrath, so I always hang back from her.

I turn the page again, finally taking my eyes off the Goddess! My hair falls down and it hangs down in my face, tickling me slightly and irritating me. I quickly push it back up, making sure it stays out of my eyes. I should get it cut soon, it's getting too long. 

I keep turning the pages and I'm not surprised to eventually see a picture of myself covering the page. I should probably ignore it, but there's a burning curiosity inside me that makes me always want to know what's being said about me. The story isn't true, I know that by just seeing the headline.

'1D Star Finally Finds Love'

I haven't found love, I haven't even slept with anyone for a few weeks now. I haven't really been in the mood to meet new women, so I've been on my best behaviour lately. I read the story though, wondering how the tabloids will perceive me today.

________________________________________________________________________________

1D Star Finally Found Love

Harry Styles, one fifth of boy band One Direction has been at it again! The boy band who are currently attempting to break the American market, after having great success in the UK. The beloved youngest member of the band Styles, 18 has already built up a reputation as a ladies man, but it seems he's ready to hang up his old ways, now he's found love. The young dashing lad has been spotted around London with the same mystery brunette several times now. He was seen over the weekend leaving the trendy 'The Box' nightclub in London with the mystery brunette. The unknown female left with Styles, but they took separate cars back to his London home in Primrose Hill.
The brunette was seen leaving Style's home the next morning wearing the same clothes as the night before and looking tired. A close friend of Styles said 'Harry got sick of bringing home a different girl every night and decided he wanted to try a relationship. He met her through a mutual friend and they hit things off immediately. She makes him laugh and he really believes that she could be the one. He's ready to settle down this time'.
Does this mean our favourite eligible bachelor is finally ready to settle down? Judging by his past encounters, we think he'll be back to his old ways by the end of the week.