He Hated Me That Much...It Left A Scar? Chapter 20

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy this because I'm not sure how long it'll be till I get another one up!

And now...What you've all been waiting for...for like, well, a reeeaaalllllyyy long time,

He Hated Me That Much...It Left A Scar?

Chapter 20

(Haley's Point of View)

I heard Amy gasp. “Oh my god.” Caleb breathed. I opened my eyes. I just stood there, breathing nervously, frozen stiff. I felt like I couldn't move. They were all just staring at me and my, my...my scar. Caleb was next to me, he looked like he was somewhere else as he stood as frozen as I was with my jacket still in his hand. Amy looked surprised, shocked and a little scared. Matt and Mason looked shocked and nervous. They kept glancing between me and Chandler, they leaned their bodies toward him a little, tense and ready to move and restrain him if they needed to. They knew about Chandler scaring a girl, they just hadn't known it was me...

Chandler stood there, breathing shallowly, not taking his eyes off my scar. He looked shocked, and so confused, like he wasn't sure if to believe what he was seeing.

“It's her...” Caleb said under his breath. What? He knew too? But how in the world?!

“It was you?.” Came Chandler's hoarse whisper. I shot my eyes to him, begging and pleading with him to forgive me since I couldn't find words to speak. “You lied to me.” he said getting a little more upset, tears swelling up in his eyes. “You knew,.... you knew....” He ran his fingers through his hair. He slowly started to breath more rapidly.

“Chandler I'm so sor-” I began, with tears entering my eyes.

“You!... All this time it was you! ...Why didn't you tell me?” he said nearly shouting, a few tears had fallen from his eyes. He looked me right in the eyes. His pupils had turned to slits. He started to shake. He hunched over with his hands on his head, as if in pain.

“I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you!” I said, a tear escaped my eye, running down my cheek.

“No! You knew and You lied to me!” he raised his voice. “All this time you knew!”

“I'm sorry!” I said crying.

“No, no.” he whispered more to himself, putting his hands on his head trying to cover himself. He leaned against the wall and slowly shrank to the floor. "Why Haley, why?"  He kept staring at the ground. shaking his head.

“Chandler, please.”

“NO!” he shouted. “You.” he said hoarsely, looking at me. Emotions of shock, confusion, anger, sadness and emotional pain played out all over his face. ”You lied to me....you...no...” He cried in a soft whisper. He was shaking worse now and his face had accumulated beads of sweat. “You...” he stuttered. “You.,” his voice becoming more enraged. “You!!” he shouted as he lunged at me.