He Hated Me That Much...It Left A Scar? Chapter 19

Chapter 19 

“Oh my god.” I barely breathed after I pulled Haley's jacket off. I stood there like s statue. I didn't have any idea what to do. “It's her.” was all I could manage to say. I was completely stunned, shocked, surprised, baffled, dumbfounded. Haley? The girl Chandler scarred was Haley? It was almost unbelievable.

My thoughts were interrupted I saw Chandler lunge at Haley. “Hold him!” I shouted disparately, not wanting him to hurt Haley. We were struggling to hold Chandler back when my friends, Dustin, Sam and Amber came into view. “Hold Him!” I ordered. They obeyed instantly. With their help it was easier to keep him restrained. But still hard and challenging all the same. If he gets out he could seriously hurt Haley.

Haley!

I whipped my head around to her, “Haley run!” I shouted earnestly, “Run! Get out of here! I don't know if we'll be able to hold him. He could kill you! Go! I'll find you!” She nodded and ran. I watched as she disappeared from sight.

We struggled for a few more moments when Chandler finally started to calm down. He was still dangerously angry. We had him up against the wall and let him slide down so he could sit. Matt, Dustin and Sam sat on either side of him and in front of him and Amy and Amber stood around them. All of them panting from the fight to restrain him.

“Do you guys got him?” I asked. “I need to go find Haley.”

“Haley.” Chandler mumbled under his breath, “Once I get away I'll find her and kill her.”

“That's the magic talking.” I retorted. He looked up at me, his face was stern, eyes blood shot, his pupils were slowly returning back to normal, and he was panting and covered in sweat from struggling.

“I think we've got it under control.” Matt said, ignoring Chandler's words. “Go find Haley.”

I gave a nod, “Right. Come on Mason you're with me. We gotta go find Haley.”

Mason and I ran out to my car while being soaked to death by the pouring rain. We yanked our doors open and jumped in, slamming them shut. “It's took wet to pick up a scent.” Mason said trying to catch his breath. “We're going to have to drive every where to look for her.”

“Then so be it.” I said determined. I started the car and so began our search for Haley.

“Where on earth can she be?” I said slapping my hands on the steering wheel in frustration. I wasn't sure how long we'd been driving around searching, but it seemed like forever.

“She's gotta be somewhere. She can't just disappear off the face of the earth.” Mason said trying to be positive for my sake. I turned onto a gravel road around the outskirts of town that was covered by small patches of forest and farmland. Just then my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Amy.