He Hated Me That Much...It Left A Scar? Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A/N: ok I only got a few questions. So here they are with their answers.

Q: Will Chandler find out about Haley's scar?

A: Yes, eventually he will.

Q: How will Chandler react when he finds about Haley's scar?

A: Hehe you'll just have to wait and find out :)

Q: Are Chandler and Haley mates?

A: I'm not really doing the whole mates thing. Werewolves have to work relationships the same way humans do.

Q: Will there be any romance?

A: Yes there will be. But I'm telling you right now, I'm not gonna do some steamy, detailed sex scene. I personally don't wanna read that. I'm keeping this PG people! :)

Q: Does Chandler like Haley?

A: Yeah, I guess you could say that. Hehe :)

-Well there are the answers to your questions! If you have any more don't hesitate to message me!

Now....

Enjoy chapter 12!!

Chapter 12

(Haley's Point of View)

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Haley! Come on wake up! We're gonna be so late! You were supposed to be up and ready to go!"

My eyes fluttered open.

I saw a blurry figure standing over me.

I gave my eyes a minute to focus. When I saw who was standing over me I instantly shot up.

"Chandler? What are you doing here?"

"I'm picking you up for school remember?!"

"Oh yeah..I forgot about that."

"Your dad let me in and said you were still upstairs, assuming you were still getting ready. So I come up here and find you still sleeping!

You do know we have exactly twenty minutes till school starts?!"

He went over and picked my jeans up off the floor and threw them at me and proceeded over to my closet rummaging through my shirts.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom holding the jeans Chandler had thrown at me. I brushed my teeth and my hair and I slipped on my black skinny jeans.

"fifteen minutes till school starts! Hurry it up Haley!" he yelled banging on the door.

I ran back into my room only to have a shirt thrown in my face.

"Hurry up will you?"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I teased.

"Yeah and another someone almost didn't wake up at all." he glared jokingly at me as he sat down on my bed.

I looked at the shirt he had thrown at me.

It was black and had a picture of Captain Jack Sparrow on it and it said "Captain Jack Sparrow; At your service." at the bottom.

I walked into my closet and shut the door so I could change shirts. I slipped out of the T-shirt and the under armor I had slept in. I put on the Jack Sparrow T-shirt.

I went to walk out of my closet when I realized I didn't have anything over my arms.

I quickly grabbed a light material red zip up hoodie, put it on and zipped it half way up right as Chandler opened the closet door.