The beginning

Kat POV

So okay if you don't know I'm Katniss Jackson and this is my life story well from earlier this year.

Let's recap about my life go those who don't know.

I'm Percy's younger sis three years younger than him at 14. Poseidon is my father and I've been to camp once before. It was when mom got taken by Mr.tity-whitey him self!

I was 9 at the time. I fled up the hill and I was taken to the big house where only the heads knew about me got declared a daughter of Poseidon like my bro and went back home with mom!

When I was 12 I was going to go to CHB when the gods flashed me to the Roman camp where I learned how to fight!

I was sending letters to my mom so she wouldn't worry. One day when I was 14 it was a day after the war I finally got flashed home!

So here I am a week after the war going to CHB for the second time!

Well I'm in the van now and hey look there is some monsters I got to fight I'm going go peace you people!

Wait a minute I forgot! My sword is like Percy's except that it also has that gold Romans use I know right it's cool! It's name is ember!

One more thing I'm blessed by the eight gods that like me which are:

Athena

Aphrodite

Hephaestus

Apollo

Artemis

Hermes

Hades

And drama queen himself though he doesn't like me that much! He thinks I'm like my bro sassy!

Demeter likes me and would have blessed me but I refused because I have too much power! Same with dad!

Ares hates my guts and so does Hera!
I'm making Mr.D warm up to me and it's working so you never know

Well bye it's Mr.Underpants so I've got to fight him! Man I'm following in my brothers footsteps!!

-------
So what you guys think! If you don't like this book it's okay but do try my other book Percy Jackson truth or dare! Peace readers and I hope if your demigods your using monster proof phones if your not😈 sorry! OHH and I'm so love the cover of this book by Gold121221 for making it and I dedicate this chapter to her.

Bye,
DQ (desert queen)

Ps: here is a pic of her:

Only difference is that she has Percy's eyes and she looks more like a fourteen year old than a 9 year old