need

- sept. 2nd (past)

letter one:
grandmother, if anything happens to me while im gone just know it was on purpose. if the hospital questions you or anything else, just say it was an accident.

letter two:
dear bangtan,
namjoon; thank you for all the effort and work you put into getting our songs composed. i am very thankful of that and very happy. i hope you keep following your dream to become an inspiring rapper that touches peoples hearts.
jin; thank you for taking care of each bangtan member as if they were your own. knowing you will be a great father most likely. im thankful for all the time you took to care for us. i heard your dream was to act so i hope you pursue in that career.
taehyung; thank you for being a great friend and member. you have a very bubbly and kind heart same to hoseok's and i hope that never changes. keep up your career in acting and singing and keep being a great friend except not to me.
hoseok; thank you for being there to cheer us up when needed. just like taehyung you have a very bubbly and kind heart and i hope it doesnt change. i heard that you wanted to pursue in rapping so like namjoon, keep following your dream to become an inspiring rapper.
jungkook; you evil maknae, thank you for being able to be mangable. im just joking. thank you for being there to help motivate each of us. keep being your dorky self and i hope you can follow your dream.
yoongi; thank you. for everything. you helped me when needed. and although you seemed cold and intimidating, except for your height, you are very sweet and caring once known better. if my grandmother hands you a small bouquet of lilies, those were supposed to be given to you last year on my birthday. sadly, i wont be able to celebrate my birthday this year, but thats fine. i loved you, min yoongi. and thats what you should know.
- park jimin