Nico: ... Remind me never to get you to hate me then

Elizabeth: Awww, that's too cute. Are you saying you want me to love you then?

Nico: ...

Nico: I have a feeling that answering could get me into a lot of trouble.

Elizabeth: *grins* Look who's learning.

Elizabeth: Anyway, tick tock, come on guys. Just get on with it.

Percy: Wait, doesn't this not happen until at least Chapter Fifty in the original version? So why are you rushing it now?

Elizabeth: Because once you start destroying the fourth wall, you can't stop yourself even when you try to begin again

Elizabeth: So might as well just get it over with so Leo doesn't just slowly die in the corner of confusion and twitching while having existential crises for fifty chapters.  

___

Percy posted a status
Will all due respect, Elizabeth, I think that you really shouldn't write when sleep deprived.

Thalia: Woah... Percy being respectful? Crazy things do happen when she doesn't sleep

Travis: This is truly a-

Connor: Momentous occasion

Annabeth: So you send Medusa's head to the Olympians and shrug it off as impertinence, but you try to be respectful to Elizabeth when you tell her to sleep?

Percy: Well, to be fair, it's Elizabeth

Percy: Does anyone want to risk offending her? She's scarier than talking to Lady Artemis

Artemis: Hold on right there-

Percy: Sorry Lady Artemis, but you threaten to turn men into stags...

Nico: He's apologizing to a goddess as well now?

Percy: Well it's Lady Artemis. She actually deserves respect

Zeus: AND JUST WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, BOY

Octavian: Jason, I kind of understand. But HOW DID YOU EVER BECOME PRAETOR WITH SUCH DISRESPECT? LIKE WHAT?

Percy: ... Eh

Octavian: IT'S NOT FAIR! THE PEOPLE WANT ME!

Elizabeth: Okay, nobody wants you Octavian. Not even Odysseus or Annabeth.

Elizabeth: And before you protest, it's true. Now moving on before I start something that I don't feel like finishing.

___

Leona posted a status
Er, who is this Elizabeth and why are Percy, Annabeth, etc. talking to her like that?

Nico: She's the crazy author who scares most of us because of what she can make us do

Leo: What

Percy: Nico, please, you really need to learn how to break news more gently

Nico: ...

Nico: Eh

Percy: Elizabeth is the girl who's writing this alternate universe and likes to break the fourth wall, so to make it easier she just incorporated herself into facebook form as well.

Percy: Well, that was partially Nico's fault from directly addressing her

Nico: Blame the author

Leo: B-B-But...

Leo: So everything I choose to do here... Isn't even what I choose to do?

Leo: It's just her?

Leo: ...

Leo: *twitch twitch*

Percy: Here we go again

Leo: *twitch twitch*

Nico: And here, Elizabeth's beloved readers, is Leo being broken again

Leo has logged off

Nico: I wonder how he's taking it

Nyssa: Um, he's currently staring off into space, clutching his knees into a ball in the corner, and muttering things under his breath...

Nico: Eh, the typical existential crisis

Percy: Wow

Nico: What? This is the fourth time we've done something like this.

Percy: ...

Percy: True.

Elizabeth: So fellow readers, here is where I, the omnipotent (in this universe at least) author, have violently torn down the last remains of the fourth wall. Over there, *waves to where Leo is twitching*, is the "Leo Has An Existential Crisis" monument.

fin.

___

(A/N): So I was planning on posting an edited chapter basically every day, but when I started the Thanksgiving chapter, I just wasn't feeling it, so this happened.

Eh, I don't really know how to feel about this right now. Although it did have the potential to become pretty crazy when Hikaru and Kaoru showed up. I think it's because I wrote that part at 3am and now I'm finishing it at 9pm so I'm not as sleep deprived. Hmm...

Anyway, thanks for all the support guys!

Current Stats: 9.8K reads,  274 votes

Sneak Peek Title: Because Magic-8 Balls Are Totally Magic
Update Date: August 8
Some Shameless Advertising: Tumblr is devanofficial so check me out ;) I post mostly Harry Potter, and I swear it's actually not that lame... I think. Hm.

Vote, comment, and follow!
-Elizabeth