Back Again ch.1

I was coming back to Gravity Falls, this time without my twin. Me and her turned 18 last week and as soon as I did, I packed my things, called Stan, and Ford to let them know I was moving back down there. The thing is my parents don't really like me, but wish to keep me trapped here with them as much as they can. My bus arrives, and it just feels so different to not have my twin come with me this time.

I go take a walk through the forest since I practically know it by heart. There's just some part's I don't go into because, of how dark and evil it is.

I was walking for what felt like hours, which it might have been, because after ten minutes of walking I stopped paying attention to where I was going,  and how long I had been walking. After a while I found a spot to rest. I checked the time and it was actually an hour and a half that I'd been out here. Just then I heard some noise. I looked towards the bush it came from, and I waited for some animal to come out and try to get me, but just saw a cougar that must've been hit with the light from the crystal, so now he's so small and so cute!

"Heh, how adorable! Not as scary, and fierce now are you?" Just then I heard another rustle. Then laughter. One I dreaded to hear. "AHHAHAHAHAH AHAH AHAHAHA! OH Gravity Falls it is good to be back!" He said. I then noticed that time had stopped, and everything was gray-scale. Bill! I can't believe he's alive! I thought we defeted him! "Well, well, well. If it isn't PineTree. It's funny how dumb you are. Really! Defeating, and killing are two different things, and puls if I was dead, wouldn't that make you a murder?" he said. Ugh I hate his guts. "Wow PineTree. What did my guts ever do to you?" I sigh. Nothing with this demon makes any sense.

Just as I was about to turn to leave, I saw bright flash of light but the light strayed for a moment before retreating into the darkness. I looked at where it came from and saw a tall blonde man. He wore and eyepatch, a yellow sweater-vest with and eye like Bill's on it. He wore  black dress pants, black dress shoes,  and had a cane. He looked a lot like...no. It couldn't be. But how?! He opened his unnaturally  yellow eye's and stared looked at me. We had a staring contest for 2 minutes before he said something.

"PineTree! You see I may be back, but there's just one problem. You. I would've been better off dead than having to have this crappy job, but no! I have to watch you, protect you, and all that crazy crap. It's weird. Ugh I hate my demonic life!" I just sat there wondering what the hell was I supposed to do with a demon following me everywhere I go.

Bill Cipher's back again.... and it's already going downhill. Why must the universe hate me?