Weiss Schnee (Rwby)

~°mysophobia°~

I have mysophobia, basically I'm afraid of germs, it just makes life three times harder. Germs to me are like spiders to arachnophobes, The only difference is that unlike spiders, bacteria is literally everywhere. I'm afraid that if too many germs get on me I'll die, absolutely pathetic right? I was like a tattered doormat that was ready to be thrown away but still could be used a couple more times.

We had discovered my Phobia the day after my mom had died from a rare incurable disease, it was passed on by Grimm and made you're eyes turn redder and redder, eventually you'd begin to bleed uncontrollably from your eyes and die from blood loss. I remember watching my mother suffer as she bled from her mangled eyes. I remember rejecting my own fathers hands in fear of him passing the same disease.

Suddenly the bell rang, interrupting my thoughts. I hastily stood up, I felt disgusting, as if I had thrown into a pile of crap. I frantically grabbed all my books and gathered my pens. Suddenly my hand ran into a pen knocking it over. I looked over the desk edge to see it sitting there, I sighed.

"Great." I said underneath my breath. I reached into my pocket for a tissue only to be stopped by a girl who was as white as snow picking it up. If I recall correctly she was Weiss Schnee, probably one of the most stuck up girls in our entire school. But why was she picking up my pen? Normally she'd just ignore it and let Ruby handle it.

"You have mysophobia right?" she said sternly, I nodded. "Consider this a favor." she added. I hesitated at first but quickly took notice of the tissue in her palm, preventing direct contact with the pen and her hand. But that didn't mean it didn't touch the floor.

"Thank you." I said grabbing and quickly speeding out to disinfect it and change my latex gloves. I could've sworn I heard Yang whistle and Ruby elbow Weiss's side in approval. Unlike some people I wasn't oblivious to innuendos such as this, I was almost confident that meant Weiss had a slight crush on me, but why me?

~°small timeskip°~
Throughout the week hundreds of posters about the upcoming dance were scattered on the walls and passed out to almost everybody. I noticed Weiss trying to get closer to me, but every attempt was failed due to nerves.

I was walking along the campus of Beacon for the sole reason of avoiding lunch, the tables were disgusting, the food was dreadful and the people were even worse. I heard the sound of heels clattering against the cobblestone, every now and then I'd look back and see what I thought was a silhouette, but I simply ignored it knowing full well I was being followed by none other than Weiss Schnee. Eventually I got tired of her games and stopped in my tracks,

"Weiss, you can come out." I said gently.

"How'd you know?" she said revealing herself.

"No one's that fixated on me But you." she looked unsteady for a moment but picked herself back up and began slowly making her way towards me.

She cleared her throat, "I-I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance with me." she said firmly, I could tell she was nervous.

"I apologize but I will not be attending this dance, I consider it to be nothing but a place were giant sacks of germs gather and frolic around."

"I see." she said looking down, I felt like I had crushed her pride, or just told a little girl not to play with her favorite toy.

"But that does not mean I reject your feelings. I simply feel uncomfortable going to the dance." for some reason I didn't see Weiss as someone I should simply dismiss as a sack on bacteria. I felt like I could touch her and not feel like I've passed or revived the plague from her. Of course I tried, and I was right.

I haven't voluntarily touched somebody in ages. I pulled her into an awkward hug, maybe I could develop stronger feelings towards Weiss as our relationship progresses.

~°end°~
A/n: Sorry this wasn't too fluffy, rushed and unorganized, I just felt like writing about Weiss. I also might upload this onto my deviant art for no particular reason at all.

I promise I'll make the next part of whatever I do pure nonsensical fluff. But I need sleep. Now. (because it's currently 2:40am)