Final

No One's Point Of View

Christian sat there, waiting patiently when Detective Rush enters the room.

He looked up at her "Please tell me you found out who killed Y/N."

"We're getting close there but there were some things we need to talk about."

Meanwhile

"Are you going to talk now, V.P or am I going to have to beat it out of you?"

V.P laughs at what Detective Valens said "Go ahead and try. You're not going to get one word from me."

"Alright. " Detective Valens crosses his arms "Then you won't mind if we take a sample of your DNA. "

"Excuse me."

"Yeah since you're so tough and wanting to get out of here, you won't mind giving us your dna just to clear you off of murdering Y/N."

V.P glares at Detective Valens for a moment before saying "I want my lawyer."

Meanwhile

"The girls would always tell me I look like Y/N." Christian looks at a picture from the box he brought the last time he came to the station. "It was something about the eyes that stood out."

"Do you remember any memories you had with Y/N?"

He nods his head "So many memories yet I was so young."

"What was your last memory?" Detective Rush asked him, making him stay quiet for a moment.

"Not to be rude with you, detective but why are you asking me this?" he clears his throat "I didn't kill her."

Detective Rush sighs "Christian, we believe you might know something but because you were so young, there's a possibility you don't know. "

"How would you know?" Christian raised his voice "I was only a little kid. Now I came so I would know who killed Y/N not to be looked as a suspect."

"You're not a suspect, Christian but if this case is going to be solve then you have to remember something from that night." Detective Rush puts a photo down.

He shakes his head, running his hands through his hair, feeling burning tears coming out "How am I suppose to remember when all the bad has been b-block?" he sniffles "Y/N was my bubba, the only one I had left in my life when my mom was away." He looks down at a picture of him being carried by Y/N and right by the corner showed the date of his birthday.

He blinked a few times before saying something.

"I remember being with Y/N," he closes his eyes then taking a deep breath "It was my birthday and we were out celebrating."

-Flashback-

Christian laughed at Y/N's attempts as she was trying to make him laugh

Y/N smiled and picked up Christian "There is nothing more than a baby's laughter that brightens up the day."

"Bubba," he tilts his head then buries his face on her shoulder.

"Let's go, baby boy." she takes him out of the place.

-Flashback ended-

"Where did you go with Y/N?" Detective Rush asked.

"I remember," he clears his throat "Being in a room, there was a birthday cake and lit candle, and my parents singing happy birthday. Then playing with my new teddy bear and holding a red balloon."