Trouble

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -Bertrand Russell

The trouble with life isn't that there is no answer, it's that there are so many answers. - Ruth Benedict

When there is trouble, enemies are sometimes forced to get together to solve problems!

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. - J. K. Rowling

The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Mark Twain

The Next Day - 3:06 PM

"Just got a call from the medics," Valens joins Rush as she looked through the boxes "Saying during the time, there was self defense from Y/N so she knew who this person was but that's not all. They say in the position Y/N was in, she had something in her hand."

"Must've been valuable. Any luck on this Austin guy?"

"Yeah. " Valens takes out a file and opens it. "He definitely has a reputation but cut short he's currently in prison for an assault to ex girlfriend at the time."

6:12 pm

"Normally I wouldn't let people come in after visiting hours but if this is for a case then alright." A cop leads the detectives to a room where they would have more privacy with Austin.

"Don't worry he's got a shocker on him so if he doesn't anything he will get shocked hard. " The cop leaves as the detectives were alone with Austin.

"Not a good color to be wearing huh, Austin?" Detective Rush looks at him as he glares at her.

"What can I do for you, Detectives?" he puts his hands together.

"Do you remember someone by the name of Y/N Y/L/N?"

Austin then started to smirk. "Oh I remember Y/N. Had a lot of guts."

"What do you mean by a lot of guts?" Detective Valens asks.

Austin wipes his mouth. "I mean anyone who could handle a punch or have a lot of girls, Y/N was a legend for that. " he took a deep breath "But it seemed like someone didn't take Y/N's reputation too well."

-Flashback-

Austin was smoking a cigarette outside when he sees Y/N walking by and stops her. "Don't think I haven't forgotten, Y/N."

Y/N shakes her head "Of course not but still waiting for when you throw the first punch."

"Oh you'll know, Y/N." he throws the cigarette away.

"Until then, let me get you a drink as a way of giving you a boast for whenever you make the throw." Y/N goes inside to Buster's and heading to the bar where Buster was serving drinks to customers.

Austin followed Y/N to the bar where Y/N ordered two glasses for both of them.

"Drink up, Mahone. You're going to need it." Y/N drinks her drink.

Austin grabs the drink and drinks the whole thing then puts the glass down. "Thanks for the drink, Y/L/N." he cracks his knuckles just as he was about to throw his fist at Y/N, she grabs it just in time.

Y/N does something to his fist causing him to get on his knees. "Now here's a rule for you, Austin. Next time someone says stay away from them you stay away, got it?" she squeezes his fist hard.

"I got it," he wince in pain causing Y/N to let go of his fist "Good now you back off."

Just as Y/N was about to walk away, Austin tackles Y/N and right away causes a physical altercation.

Y/N manages to dodge Austin's punches but due to the dodges it causes a big fight at Buster's as people began to fight each other.

"C'mon Mahone, hit me with your best shot!" Y/N yells which made Austin throw a punch at her.

Y/N spits blood at him "That's all you got."

Austin throws another punch at her but was caught, making Y/N kick him back and breaking a table.

Y/N gets on top of Austin, punching him as much as she did repeatedly and not stopping once.

"Stay away from the girls. " she continued to punch him.

Just before Y/N was about to do the final punch at Austin, someone pulls her back.

"Y/N, that's enough. Stop."

Y/N looks at them, surprised to see they were here. "What are you doing here?"

"So this is where you been?! This is why you come home late! This is why you gave up on us. " they began to tear up. "For this " they started crying "F- For them." they walked away.

"Hailee wait.." Y/N went after her, leaving Austin laying on the broken table after getting beaten up.

-Flashback ended-

"Cops were called that night and as far as I know that was the last time I saw Y/N."

"You're right about Y/N having a lot of guts," Detective Rush tells him. "Where were you the night Y/N died?"

Austin rubs his chin "That night I was at Buster's but only for a few minutes then left with someone and stayed at a hotel, didn't leave until the next morning."

"Anyone can verify to that?" Detective Valens asks which made Austin nod his head.

"Do you know who that girl was when she confronted Y/N that night?"

"And you call yourselves detectives. At first I didn't know but then -" Austin clears his throat "But then I found out she happened to be Y/N's baby mama."

-----------------
Hope you all enjoyed that

Sorry for the hold up, there were a few things that needed to be taken care of. Both being private and important related

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Question Of The Day: What song represents your life?

Until Next Time, Take Care Of Yourself and Each Other ✌