"Well I'm so sorry," I laughed. "I was with my father."

Lizzie let out a giggle and finally let me in than closed to the door behind me. "Daddy! Jason is here!"

"I'm on my way done, Honey." With that Abel came down the stairs. "Jason. How is my nephew?" He asked as he smiled.

"I'm good. I have a girlfriend," I lied again, probably won't be the last of this 'girlfriend' I talk about.

"Wow. You have a girlfriend. Wow." Abel repeated again.

"Yep."

"Well that's great, Jason. I can't wait to meet the lovely girl." Yeah. Me either.

"Soon. I promise you'll meet her."

"Good. I better. We better. Well have fun with Lizzie. I'll see you two in a bit." Abel bent down and kissed Lizzie's forehead making her let out her childish girl giggle that put a smile on both mine and Abel's face.

After saying goodbye to Abel, Lizzie ran out to my car and got in, making me laugh. She was adorable and she always put a smile on my face when I needed it. Like today.

I slid in the drivers seat and we started driving. Lizzie soon demanded to stop and get candy. She loved candy so much. And I always always promised her we can get candy. She just loved it and it put a smile on my face to see her happy. Of course she didn't always get what she wants, but hey, I'm her older cousin. More like an old brother.

We finally stopped at a gas station, Lizzie ran out of the car into the gas station. I let out a laugh as I followed after her. I spotted her picking out candies.

She ran over to the cashier with her arms full of many different kinds of candies. Soon I was standing next to her as the cashier rang everything through. I looked at the girl, she was pretty. She looked tired and she looked familiar. As I was thinking there I have seen her or even meet her before, it clicked. The strip club. I've seen her bar tending there. She looked different, well of course she did. She wasn't wearing those hot little outfits they had to wear there. I looked at her name tag, Serena.

"That'll be $67.83," She told me. I gave her a hundred dollars for it all. "Keep the change," I told her before leaving.

As we drove around I thought about her, Serena. She could help me. She could play the part of my girlfriend.

I parked on the side of the road next ti the park and sat down as Lizzie played on the play equipment. I took out my phone and put in a number. "Hello?" Dale answered.

"Dale, it's Jason. I need you to find more out about a girl named Serena who works at the strip club we go to and a run down gas station near Dials." I requested.

"I'll get right one it. Anything else?"

"Get Sam to write up a contract with the email I'll send him." I told Dale than hung up. I let out a breath.

After taking Lizzie to the movies I drove her home. She was super excited about seeing her new room finally done. She didn't even say bye to me, just went straight upstairs.

My phone had blown up with text messages, emails, and reminders; all making me sigh. Sometimes I wish I could just shut my phone down for a day and see what it's like to have complete silence. After checking my emails and replaying to them I went to my texts and found one from my ex. Great. What could she possibly want this time- oh wait. Sex. Of course.

Rita: Hey, Jas. You wanna meet up.

Her offer sound very tempting. So tempting I was willing to answer this time: Meet me at my house soon.

Rita: Alright! See you soon.

Yeah, you will. I set my phone down and drove home in silence. Fumbling with my keys I finally got the front door opened. Walking inside, I could smell Rita's perfume. It was a strong sweet smell.

"Jason!" She giggled and ran over to me. She almost looked like a model, but was a wedding planner. A hot wedding planner. "I missed you!"

"Mm. Upstairs," I demanded.

"Yes, Sir," She said as she gave me a sexy pout. I watched from right behind as she walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I smacked her ass. "Keep going, Rita."

I slammed Rita onto the bed, which let to a night of hot sex.

**********

The next night I was at the strip club drinking and watching the waitresses. Some of them were damn sexy, damn hot, and damn just damn. I seen Serena and watched her. She looked tired like she did at the gas station. Poor girl probably never got time off.

I would have to make an attempt to talk to her at some point, about what I need her for. Hoping she would say yes to it. She did need the money and all. But she could say no. Which isn't my plan. Why would she say no? I mean I'm a sexy billionaire. I could make her fall for me. But that's not what I wanted.

I left after deciding to come back in a couple days to speak with Serena.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went into Serena's room. I stood in a the door way since I seen the light from her closet. She walked out in a hot black bra and matching thong.

"Holy shit!" She swore and quickly threw on her robe and held it to herself.

"Calm down now, Serena." I told her as I leaned against the door way. "So you just decided to try that on?

She didn't say anything, but I waited for an answer from her. Her face was a shade of embarrassment blush red.

"I-I found it and wanted to try it on. I thought I would try on some clothes..." Yeah, clothes, I'm sure. What she was wearing was defiantly not clothes.

"So you decide you'd try on the that, Huh?" I said as I walked over to her. I removed her arms frond around her self and opened the robe. I looked at her body, my eyes moving up and down. Damn.

~leaving it at the same part again...😏 Sorry! But the next chapter will be Serena POV. How did you like Jason POV? 😬 I honestly hoped you liked it! Thank you for reading.

COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE!

💋