"Hey be a doll and go get me something to eat." Jay said snapping me out of my trance. I frowned at him. 

"Do I look like your maid?"

He shrugged. "Well..."

I flung a pillow at him which he caught with ease just before it hit him. "But forreal Princess, can we please get something to eat?" he groaned. "I'm so hungry my stomach is eating itself."

"Fine. But I'm driving." I smiled with glee. One of the perks of being around ol' cripple is that I get to drive wherever I wanted due to the fact that his shoulder is still pretty injured from the shooting.

Jay rolled his eyes as he stood up. "I'm starting to think I'm being played here."

I laughed as I grabbed my purse from the coffee table. "Quit you're whining Jay. Take it like a man."

Jay grinned down at me as we headed to his white Mercedes Benz SLS AMG. This is one of the very small amount of luxurious cars that Jay owns. He was more of an American muscle kinda guy. Jay tossed me the keys and I caught them in my hand. I loved this car and hopefully, I could get my own one day. I slipped inside and trying to contain my excitement as I started the car and this piece of beauty purred to life.

"Safety belts!" I said.

Jay raised an eyebrow at me. "I'm a man. Men don't wear seat belts."

I scoffed. "Well today you are, playboy."

Jay just smirked and put his seat belt on. Once I finished adjusting the seat and mirrors, I shifted into reverse and pulled out of my driveway. Once we hit the main road, I was on cloud nine. This car rode like a kitten. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"There's this nice little restaurant on 21st street and they have the best Philly cheese steaks I've ever had." he said.

I nodded. "Alright sound good. I'm down."

Jay began to mess with the stereo and soon All Me by Drake blared through the surround speakers. I just laughed as Jay went in his extra-hype mode and rap every single verse from the song. Then it dawned to me, Jay is my best friend and minus the million and one conversations we've had together. I always wondered what Jay was like back before he met the crew. Or what his family is like. 

"Hoe shut the fuck up! I got way to much on my mental. I learn from what I been though- that's the best part of the whole damn song." Jay said turning the volume down slightly. "That line right there is the line that us men always wanted to say to you women for centuries. Now we got the free pass to put y'all back in place."

I shook my head. Jay never creases to amaze me. We stopped right in front of Great Cheese and cut the car off. Once out of the car, I followed behind Jay into the medium sized building that smelled of grease and fryer oil. A tall, jet black haired guy stood behind the counter as we entered. His eyes landed on us and a large, fake, friendly smile plastered across his face. 

"Hi! Welcome to Great Cheese, how may I help you today?" the boy gingerly greeted.

"Yeah, one moment please," Jay said before turning and looking down at me. "You want something Princess?" he asked as he fished his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Just some cheese fries would be cool." I answered. Jay turned back to the waiter and ordered his food and my fries. After our food was finished and Jay paid for it we decided to sit inside and eat. Well mainly because Jay didn't want his car smelling like grease and God knows what else.

We took the seats by the window, I slipped into the booth and dove into my fries. A moan escaped my lips when the taste of hot melted cheese on top of the crunchy fry exploded in my mouth. The last time I ate something this good was when Bryce cooked for me. A frown slipped on my face then. I miss him terribly. I wish stupid Raymond never entered our lives and messed everything up. Bryce's mind is always on the crew and their safety. I get that, I really do. But damn sometimes I need a little attention too.