The Eclipse

"I don't understand why you would want me here Arthur." Sage said, she was cuffed to a chair, bleeding and slightly suffering. "There are may reasons why dear Sage. For one, you are bate for Peter and you know more than you think."

"What the hell does that supposed to mean."

"Just think." Arthur puts both  index finger and middle finger on her temple, triggering her inner power. He eyes flash into white, flashes of what will happen next. Everyone losing their powers, Peter and Nathan falling into water, Daphne not being able to walk, Claire getting shot. Another image pops into her head but eyes aye go back to normal. She gasp for air and yells. The cuffs that Arthur had put on her where gone. She was going to run out the door but someone walked in. 

He was around 5'8. He was  brunet, a bit scruffy. He gave Sage a small smile. "Its been a while Ann."

"T- Toby?"

"I'm glad you remember me."

"I though-"

"That I wasn't gonna come back, that I was gonna come back and save you from whatever you're going threw."

"You're working with Arthur. I don't need your help."

"Are you sure you don't want to find Peter." Sage rose a brow. "What the hell do you know about Peter?" She asked stepping backwards. "I know that he might die today, trying to be the Hero. Trying to save his brother" Sage noticed how different he was, from when she was ten, to now. He obviously changed but she felt different.

-----Flash back to when she was 18-----

"I don't understand Toby, why do you just want to to stand here."

"I just need to explain something. You where young and you didn't understand but now your eighteen  and I'm twenty-one. You're a big girl now, and I'm gonna explain what everything that happened with your parents."

"I told you Toby. I don't want to know."

"But you need to know." He said taking a strand of her loose hair and putting it behind her ear. "They loved you."

"How do you know Toby, you where five."

"Shut up. I know what I'm talking about." Toby paused and just looked at her. "I don't think I can do this."

"Then why did you bring it up in the first place?"Toby shrugged. "Because I wanted to start a conversation with you." Sage rolled her eyes. "You are twenty-three, trying to have a conversation with and eighteen year old. You shouldn't start off with her dead parents." They both chuckled but Toby sooner than Sage. "I'm sorry."

"For wh-" Toby leaned in quick and kissed Sage. She leaned back breaking the kiss with shock. "I don't think you can do that." He just looked up at her as she stood up. "Um, yeah sorry I just-" He paused "Im leaving, Sage and I'm not coming back." She sat back down slowly and just looked at him. "What do you mean, you're not coming back?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why the hell not"

"I just c-" Sage didn't let Toby finish his sentence, she got up and walked away. "Sage! Come on." 

"No Toby. Just leave, just don't come back. You came here just to create scars right. Well your job here is don't. Just leave and don't come back because I obviously don't need you here." Sage didn't look at Toby. She just walked away from him and he didn't to anything, that's what hurt her the most. That he didn't try again and again to stop her from leaving but what was the point to him. He was the one leaving and not her.

Sage got to her house. Simone sitting on the couch waiting for her. 

"Hey, what happ-" Simone just looked at her sister. "Are you okay." Sage shook her head. "Toby's gone. He's not coming back so if you don't mind I'll be in my room." Sage walked away from Simone and passed her dad as well without a proper greeting. She walked up the stairs and closed her self in her room.

----- End of Flash Back -----

"You left, I obviously didn't think that you would come back." Toby chuckled slightly and shook his head. "If I had my powers I would obviously-"

"You have powers?"

"Why do you think I'm here, Sage."

"I don't care why you are here Toby. I need you to get out of my way." He shook his head. "I have orders not to let you out." She chuckled and just stepped towards Toby now. They where face to face and Toby's heart was racing more than it should. "Well  I guess we can waist time together." She chuckled and grabbed his tie. "You know. I always loved a man with a tie."

"Why?" Toby asked a bit curious."

"Because I could do this." Sage pulled Toby forward and to her shoulder, she kneed him in the stomach and his back was now on the floor. Her foot was on his wrist and the other one on his neck, he grabbed her ankle and just looked at her. "I don't need powers, to kick your ass." She lifted her foot and instead of walking away she kicked the side of his figured face and put him unconscious. She had noticed that the time being here, the eclipse was over. She thought about how he was able to use his powers on her but he never did. She opened the door but Arthur was there greeting her as he put his hands on her head. 

"I think it would be better if you knew the truth about Peter." Sage yelled in pain as something had stabbed her in the brain and removed something important "What are you doing to me." She manages to say. "Something that you should have known years ago."

Future Peter had walked down the street of Sage's old neighborhood, with the thought of her sufferment on his mind. He loved Sage but he couldn't watch her suffer they was she did in the Future.

 Her father past away from Cancer and her mother died in a crash as Sage was driving. There was black ice on the road and she wasn't able to control the wheel. The car flipped several times but minor injuries where done. "Is everyone okay?" Sage cries her mother agreed and held her hand looking at her daughter. 

A flash of light cover Sage's eyes, a car was going straight towards them. She tried yelling 'stop please' as loud as she could but it was too late. The car's impact crushed her mother. Leave Sage with a broke leg, dislocated shoulder, a concussion and unconscious.

Peter kept walking towards the house not caring anymore, she wouldn't remember and she would never know. Peter saw the window open. Sage's mother was on the couch, holding her in her arms. She walked to the crib upstairs and came back down to another room. "Perfect" he said. Peter noticed that she was cooking something and the fire was pretty high and he moved the curtain closer to the fire until it caught on fire. He expanded the fire more than it should have been and the kitchen was now completely burning. Sage's mother was in the bathroom looking at a positive pregnancy test.

She smiled slightly knowing that her daughter wouldn't be alone. She cried happy tears and stood there until she saw black smoke come threw the door. "No."  Was all she was able to manage to say. She ran out and look at her burning home. Peter in the other hand made it look like he was in the crows and managed to run inside. "Is anyone here?!" He yelled. "Help please!" Sage's mother yelled. Peter ran towards her voice. She was surrounded by fire and Peter wasn't able to do anything. (That's what she thought) 

"Please, save my daughter! She's upstairs, its the last door! Please, you can't save me now, save her please!" He nodded and ran past some fire to her room. He panicked knowing that if he didn't save Sage now, she would have never existed. She found her and ran towards the crib. She was clam and cooing, her arms reaching as she looked at future Peter. "Don't worry Sage, you're okay. I'm here now." He held her in her arms and ran back down. The room where Sage's mother was had collapsed and he ran out the door, burning himself. But before the house was blown up because of the gas pipes.

----------

Sage was on her knees crying. She yelled 'No' repeatedly. She didn't want to believe Arthur but why did he have a motive to lie to Sage?