The Butterly Effect

SAGE

I went back to Peter's apartment. I took off my jacket and but it on the hanger. I walked over to to the couch and sat down. Putting my hand on my face. My phone ran, I went to my jacket and took my phone out. "Hello?"

"Thank god your alive." Claire sighed in relief "Why wouldn't I be." I asked raising a brow "The shooting. You got shot in the chest saving Nathan."

"Well, I guess my power was thinking before me. The bullet did go into my chest but I guess all it did is leave a scar." Claire was a bit shocked but happy "So your basically like me?" She asked raising a brow from her side. "Not really, I'm basically wearing a bullet proof vest if you think of it. "

"Talking about a subject like this. I need to tell you about something that happened today. But you can't tell Peter."

"Claire, whats wrong?"

"I have no feeling." There was a moment of silence. "Claire, what do you mean? How did this happen?" 

"Sylar." I stood up in shock and my eyes widened. She sighed. "He ripped open my head and he took my power."

 "Claire..."

 "When he left, my mom came and she saw me with blood on my forehead. She cleaned up the broken glass and i accidentally put my hand on the glass she had picked up already." She paused for a while and I started walking around the apartment slowly. "The glass was inside my hand and, I didn't even feel it.." Her words where quiet. "Claire, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something that I could have done."I sighed in frustration. "Why didn't I see this coming." I punched the wall. I didn't hurt because my hand was covered but I dented the wall a little. "I don't think anybody would have seen it coming."

"No, Claire. I would have seen it coming."

"What are you saying."

"I'm saying that, I could have prevented this. I figured out my new ability and I should have checked up on you! This would have never happened."

"You are all the way in New York. You couldn't have stopped this."

 "Well Peter could have flown me there and he could have helped me stop Sylar!"

"He would have killed both of you."

 "Did you know that Sylar's powers work on me. Mind control, Matt can't get into my head, People can't brain wash me if i'm on alert, his ripping your head off power. He can't do it. I would have been fine and i could have protected Peter." I sighed in frustration once more. "I could have stopped this."

"Don't blame yourself. I'm okay now,that's what matters right?"

 "Yeah. Go to sleep claire, it's late and you have school."

 "And you have work."

"Ugh don't remind me. I'm a Bartender at this fancy new place, I have hate everyone I work with."

"Goodnight Sage."

"Goodnight Claire." I hung up the phone and tossed it to the couch. I laid on the couch, not noticing that I was falling asleep.

3RD PERSON

Peter finds Sage laid down and fallen asleep on the couch. He picks her up bridal style and lays he on the bed. He works on a time line what could change the future with Red, Black, Green and Yellow strings. While he was working on that Sage is wide awake. The door rings, Peter walks over to the door and opens it to see his mother, she walks in without notice. "I had another dream.One I'd rather not repeat  and all because you're not where you're supposed to be. So go back where you came from, Peter. " Sage gets up from the bed and moves quietly trying not to get caught. "I'm sorry. I'm a little too busy saving the world right now. "