Thirsty

Yui's POV

Reiji stood infront of me. "Yui, good morning," he said.  I looked up at him and he stared down at me. "I... I'm just gonna go," I said, walking away. I looked back to see Reiji already gone. When I turned my head again, I saw Raito there. "You can be upsetting sometimes bitch-chan," he said.

He then pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head. He then took out his fangs, plunging them into my neck once more. The same pain from before shot throughout my body, and I wanted to push him away, but my hands were pinned. I then began to see black spots, and he wouldn't remove his fangs. I then slowly shut my eyes, and darkness is all I saw.

*********

Third Person POV.

Yui woke up on her bed. She then remembered what happened before and frowned. She sat up on her bed, and saw someone sitting on the edge of her bed, facing the wall. Ayato. She sat next to him and he looked at her with a frown. "What are you doing in here?" She asked. He turned his head to look at her and he had an unreadable expression on his face. But soon, a smirk plastered on his face, and Yui was confused.

"I'm thirsty," he said.

1/3 of a chapter. Um yeah this is short hehe so um yeah you guys really wanted me to post so this is what I have so far. Cliffhanger hehe >:) ok i love you guyss <3