Crush.

"You know why they call it a crush? Because that's the feeling you get when the person doesn't like you back..."

"Get up, we're going to night school," I heard a voice say. I got up and saw Reiji standing next to me. I yawned and slowly got up. "Oh, you're taking me?" I asked curiously, and a bit suprised. "Yes," he said. "Get up." I followed his orders and I got up. Reiji then left my room and I put on my school uniform.

Once I was done, I walked out to the hallway and straight to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I brushed out my hair and then frowned. Why was I trying to look good? Who was I trying to look good for? It couldn't be Ayato.. He would never take even a slight interest me.

I sighed, walking out of the bathroom. I then bumped into a figure. I looked up and saw Ayato. He was smirking at me, but I still frowned, realizing that I might just like him and he'd never feel the same. I walked past him, a bit sad at the thought. But, he grabbed my wrist, and spun me around, so I was facing him. I then took a step closer to him, and looked down.

I couldn't even look him in the eye, or else i'd have to fight the urge to kiss him even more. But, he then moved his arms to my hips, and I tensed up. I looked up at him, and he moved one of his hands away from my hips to my cheek, gently caressing it. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," I lied. "Tell me," he shot back. I looked at him, straight in the eyes. "We need to get downstairs for school, Reiji is probably waiting." And with that, I spun around and walked away from him downstairs to the living room. All the boys were down there, except Ayato. But Ayato soon came in moments later. The room was silent, and the air was thick.

Shuu was on the couch, listening to music. And the others were just standing there.. Reiji then broke the silence. "Let's go." Everyone groaned and followed Reiji out of the mansion.

*************

Ayato showed me my locker, which, coincidentally, was next to his. "Thanks," I mumbled. "I'm gonna get to class now, I guess." I turned to look at him, and he looked concerned. "Stay with me," he said, grabbing my hand in his. I looked down at our hands, and then back at him. "Come on," he said, and I don't know why, but I followed him.