Chapter 38

JADE
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Lydia for the last time I'm fine." I reassured her again. Every since I encountered Tracey the killer, Lydia been worrying nonstop.

"How did you get back home than?" She questioned me. I never told her about Chris. I don't know why but it didn't seem right .

"I just hitched a ride." That was the truth. She just raised her eyebrow at me.

"But you need to start explaining some things Lydia. " I started.
"You could first tell me what the hell was up with Tracey?"

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"I don't even know myself." She confessed. I held back a scream of frustration.

"But you know something about something. Lydia this stuff isn't normal.  It only happens in fairy tales and kids books. Teenagers with glowing eyes and claws. That doesn't happen." I explained my reasoning.  Lydia look like she was going to spill something.

"Jade right now isn't the best time to explain everything." She started. I frowned at the poor excuse.

I started to walk away from the person who claimed to be my best friend. But she wasn't telling me anything I think I at least deserve to know what's happening in this town when it concerns my safety.

"Jade! Don't be mad." She called after me. I suddenly turned around in anger.

"Then tell me what the hell is going on." She stared at me quietly. I let a huff and walked to class.

I could be really stubborn when I want to and if Lydia won't tell me I'll find somebody who will.

I walked inside. Not before bumping into somebody. Not this person.

"Clumsy aren't you." He had that annoying smirk on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him not liking the vibes that were flowing off of him.

"Seeing as you walked straight into me,I wouldn't be saying that." I snapped at him, walking away.

"You want to know." He stated. I stop and walked back with a accusing look.

"Know what?" I asked. He chuckled lightly.

"About what's going on in Beacon Hills and what no one else will tell you." He answered. I looked at him for a second and then let out a unamused laugh.

"I'm going to tell you something.
I don't buy your whole nice guy act want to know why?" I asked.

"It's because you're a really bad actor. I might seem naive but I'm not stupid. I don't trust you and I'll never will." I stated before finally making my exit.

Leaving Theo to sulk in his anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Vote&Comment

Lots of love
DnaSlade